Following the highly anticipated launch of the Galaxy S8 and Note8 in Singapore earlier this year, Samsung today announced the availability of the new Rose Pink variant for Galaxy S8 and the new Deepsea Blue variant for Galaxy Note8 in Singapore.
The new Rose Pink variant is an impressive addition to the existing colour palette for the Galaxy S8, which is currently available in Coral Blue, Maple Gold, Midnight Black and Orchid Gray. Exuding stylish sophistication, the sleek and refined design encompasses the entire device to illuminate the essence of the colour in its purest form.
The Deepsea Blue variant for Galaxy Note8 was designed to be modern and striking while exuding a hint of tranquility and calm. A stunning addition to the existing colour palette consisting Midnight Black, Maple Gold and Orchid Gray, the rich blue hue adds depth to its glass design, creating a sophisticated look for a high-functionality smartphone.
Key Product Highlights:
• Refined Design – The Samsung Galaxy S8 comes in a large 5.8-inch1 Infinity Display2, featuring a sleek and smooth design with no buttons or harsh angles, offering users a truly immersive viewing experience.
• Enhanced Technology Performance – Featuring enhanced technology, the smartphone boasts advanced front and rear cameras, powerful performance, upgraded security features and a robust entertainment platform.
• Advanced Galaxy Functions – Without compromising on design, it is equipped with increased durability with IP68-certified3 water and dust resistant capabilities, always-on display and fast and wireless charging4 capabilities.
• Do More on the Infinity Display – Featuring a 6.3-inch1 Quad HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity Display2, users are equipped with more room to watch, read and write —making it the ultimate multitasking smartphone.
• A New Way to Communicate with the S Pen –With the Galaxy Note8, the enhanced S Pen unlocks entirely new ways to write, draw, and interact with the phone and communicate with friends. It has a finer tip, improved pressure sensitivity5, and features such as Live Messaging and Screen Off Memo that enable users to express themselves in ways that no other stylus or smartphone ever has.
• Advanced Camera for Quality Images – The Galaxy Note8 is equipped with two 12MP rear cameras with Optical Image Stabilisation on both the wide-angle lens and the telephoto lens, allowing users to capture sharper, clearer shots, even in low-light environments. For more advanced photo-taking, the Live Focus feature lets users control the depth of field in photos while the Dual Capture mode allows them to save both the close-up and wide-angle shot.
Local Pricing and Availability
The Galaxy S8 in Rose Pink will be available from 4 November 2017 at a recommended retail price of $1,148 while the Galaxy Note8 in Deepsea Blue will be available from 11 November 2017 at a recommended retail price of $1,398. Both devices will be available at all local telecommunication operators, major consumer electronics stores, authorised mobile retailers, Samsung Experience Stores and selected online retailers.
In celebration of the upcoming holiday season, Samsung will be offering island wide promotions for the Galaxy S8, S8+ and Note8.
• Customers who purchase a Galaxy S8 or S8+ from 4 November 2017 at local telecommunication operators on a 2-year contract or at Samsung Experience Stores, will receive a complimentary Samsung Wireless Charger Convertible (Black) worth S$118 on a while-stocks-last basis. As the pioneer in wireless charging, Samsung’s Wireless Charger Convertible offers users a quick, convenient charge4 without having to mess around with ports or wires.
• Customers who purchase a Galaxy Note8 from 4 November 2017 at local telecommunication operators on a 2-year contract or at Samsung Experience Stores will receive a complimentary AKG Y50BT On-Ear Bluetooth® Headphones by Harman (Black) worth $249.90 on a while-stocks-last basis. Featuring a clear, world class and award winning acoustic signature that is Bluetooth® enabled for seamless connectivity and with long battery life, users will experience musical enjoyments and appreciation at a whole new level.
Compatible Accessories for the Galaxy Note8
For the first time, Samsung will be also selling a series of covers specially designed for the Galaxy Note8 by different independent brands to offer more choices to users to complement and protect their devices. These covers will be available from 18 November 2017 at Samsung Experience Stores and selected online retailers. The recommended retail price of the respective covers are as follows: