Samsung Announces Availability of the Galaxy S9+ in 128GB in Singapore
The new 128GB variant is the perfect addition to the existing Galaxy S9+ family, which is currently available in 64GB and 256GB storage models. The Galaxy S9+ (128GB) provides users with the added flexibility of choice in their storage space. With the new variant, users no longer need to worry about running out of space on their mobile device, saving more of their precious photos and memories.
Key Product Highlights:
- Super Slow-mo: Make everyday moments epic with dynamic, slow-motion video that captures 960 frames per second1. The Galaxy S9 and S9+ also offer automatic Motion Detection, an intelligent feature that detects movement in the frame and automatically begins to record – all users have to do is set up the shot.
- Low Light Camera: Good lighting is the secret to any great photo. Similar to the way the iris of a human eye expands and contracts, Samsung’s Dual Aperture2 (f1.5 / f2.4) automatically lets in more light when it’s dark and less light when it’s too bright, taking photos that are crisp and clear.
- AR Emoji: The AR Emoji is able to map out more than 100 facial features to create a 3D model that reflects and imitates expressions, like winks and nods, for true personalisation. Users will have hours of entertainment by creating an emoji that looks, sounds and acts like them.
Local Pricing and Availability
The Galaxy S9+ with a built-in memory of 128GB3 will be available in Midnight Black, Coral Blue and Lilac Purple from 12 May 2018 at a recommended retail price of S$1,398. It will be available at all local telecommunication operators, major consumer electronics stores, Samsung Experience Stores and selected online marketplaces.
The new Samsung DeX Pad4 is now available for the Galaxy S9 and S9+. Consumers who are always on the go and wish to have a desktop-like experience for their Galaxy smartphone can purchase the product at S$148. The Samsung DeX Pad will be available for purchase at all local telecommunication operators, major consumer electronics stores, and Samsung Experience Stores.
Consumers who are purchasing a Galaxy S9 or S9+ will be able to enjoy the Samsung Concierge Care Pack at a promotional price of $48 (usual price $128) and receive 12 months of care for their device and peace of mind. Available for purchase within 14 days from the date of purchase of their Galaxy S9 or S9+, the Samsung Concierge Care Pack can be purchased from Samsung Experience Stores or the following authorised Samsung Customer Service Centres:
- Plaza Singapura (8 Orchard Road, #B2-23, Singapore 238839)
- Westgate (3 Gateway Drive, #02-01, Singapore 608532)
- VivoCity (1 Harbourfront Walk, #02-28/29, Singapore 098585)
Samsung Trade Up: Hassle-Free Trade Up from the Comfort of Home
The Samsung Trade Up Programme provides users with a hassle-free way to trade-in their old device5. Consumers who purchased a Galaxy S9 or S9+ can trade-in their old eligible devices via the Samsung Trade Up (SG) app6, without the need to leave their homes.
Samsung Trade Up is now available at Samsung Experience Stores (with the exception of Changi Airport Terminal 3 outlet). Consumers who wish to purchase the Galaxy S9 and S9+ without a mobile contract at Samsung Experience Stores may trade-in their old devices with the assistance of Samsung Consultants. Consumers’ old devices will be assessed on-site and the trade-in value of the eligible device would be used to instantly offset the purchase of a Galaxy S9 or S9+ at its prevailing recommended retail price7.
With the Samsung Trade Up Programme, it has never been easier for consumers to own a Galaxy S9 or S9+.
Consumers can visit www.samsung.com/sg/tradeup to learn more about Samsung Trade Up Programme.
1 Super Slow-mo only supports HD resolution. Limited to 20 shots per video with approximately 0.2 seconds of recording and 6 seconds of playback for each shot.
2 Only available on the rear wide camera of Galaxy S9+.
3 Actual user-accessible internal memory is less than specified total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features, and other built-in applications, and may vary after software updates/ upgrades.
4 DeX Pad supports Galaxy S9/S9+/S8/S8+/Note8. Use of full functionalities of DeX Pad on Galaxy S8/S8+/Note8 requires Android 8.0 OS update.
5 Samsung Trade Up programme is provided by Brightstar Logistics Pte Ltd as an independent third party. Only available to consumers who have purchased a Galaxy S9/S9+.
6 The Samsung Trade Up (SG) app is available for Android™ devices on the Google Play Store™ or Trade Smartly app for iOS™ devices on the App Store.
7 In-store discount is only available at the point of purchase of Galaxy S9 or S9+ at Samsung Experience Stores. Any request for such discount after purchase of the Galaxy S9 or S9+ has been completed, will not be entertained in-store. Consumers who wish to trade-in their old device after purchasing the Galaxy S9 or S9+ will only be able to do so via the Samsung Trade Up (SG) app for Android users or Trade Smartly app for iOS users.