What Does The 1E or OE On The Display Of The WaterWall™ Dishwasher Mean?
Dishwasher Error Codes
The 1E and/or the OE Error Code is caused by blockage preventing the unit from draining proplerly. Fortunately, most of the time this can be resolved by cleaning the Fine Filter System and Sump in the dishwasher. If that does not resolve the issue, unfortunately service is required.
Cleaning the Fine Filter and Sump
WARNING: If the dishwasher was just running, open the door and allow it to cool before completing these steps.
1. Open the dishwasher door and locate the filter assembly in the center on the bottom of the dishwasher cavity.
2. Rotate the filter handle counterclockwise to unfasten the filter compartment door.
3.Remove the filter door, and then remove the flat micro filter underneath.
4. Remove any dirt and/or debris from the micro filter and the filter door, and then rinse them under running water.
5. Inspect the sump (the lowest part of the drain) and clean/wipe out any dirt or debris.
6. Re-install the flat micro filter, and then the filter door.
7. Rotate the filter door handle clockwise to lock the filter door.
• For the best performance, clean the filter and sump regularly.
• If the filter door is not closed properly, clean performance will decrease.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
Nigeria 0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Angola 917 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area