How do I use the Side key panel of one-handed operation on the Galaxy Note Edge?
1. You can use your device more easily with one hand by having the
hard key and other selected functions appear as buttons at the side of the screen.
Tap the Apps on Home screen and tap Settings
2. Select the Display and wallpaper
3. Select the One-handed operation
4. Select the Side key panel
5. Scroll the switch to the right direction to enable the side key panel
6. To set up your screen for One-handed operation, hold the device in one hand.
Slide your thumb from the edge of the screen to the middle and back, in one quick motion.
Now, you can use and control your device easily with one hand.
7. Tap in the corner of the screen and drag the screen to the size you want.
To move the screen, tap and hold the bar at the top of the reduced screen.
To return to full screen view, tap the expand icon.
6. Alternatively, you can use the notification panel to enable side key panel.
Pull down the status bar from the top of the screen using two fingers.
7. Tap Side key panel.
8. Currently, you can check the side key panel
9. Now , you can control your device use your device with one hand by having the
hard key as buttons at the side of the screen. If Quick minimize option is enabled,
you can tap anywhere outside of the side key panel to minimize it.
To expand, swipe across the side key panel from the near edge to the
middle of the screen.
10. To move the side key panel, Tap and hold the movement icon then
drag it to where you want.
11. To set up transparency of the side key panel , tap the Transparency then
use the slider to adjust transparency of panel.
12. You can customize which buttons appear on your side key panel.
Tap the Manage keys.
13. Tap and hold icon, then drag the buttons to add, remove, or re-order them.
For example, to add them to the panel , drag icons from the Available
keys area to the Shown on panel area.
14. To edit or remove the side key panel quickly, Tap and hold movement icon on
side key panel, then drag it to Edit or Remove on top.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area