How do I use the Wireless Charging Pad of the Galaxy S6/S6 Edge?
1) Connect the wired charger
* The direction of the device will not affect the charging but the device must
be placed on the center of charging pad
After fully charging, disconnect the device from the wireless charger..
• You can check the battery’s charging status from the battery icon on the screen.
• When there are foreign materials between the device and the wireless charging pad,
the device may not charge properly.
• If you use the wireless charging pad in areas with weak network signals, you may lose
• Use Samsung-approved wired chargers. If you use other wired chargers, the battery
may not charge properly.
• To charge the device with best performance, please place the mobile device on the exact center of the charging pad
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area