How do I use the Wireless Charging Pad of the Galaxy S6/S6 Edge?
1) Connect the wired charger
* The direction of the device will not affect the charging but the device must
be placed on the center of charging pad
After fully charging, disconnect the device from the wireless charger..
• You can check the battery’s charging status from the battery icon on the screen.
• When there are foreign materials between the device and the wireless charging pad,
the device may not charge properly.
• If you use the wireless charging pad in areas with weak network signals, you may lose
• Use Samsung-approved wired chargers. If you use other wired chargers, the battery
may not charge properly.
• To charge the device with best performance, please place the mobile device on the exact center of the charging pad