How to set up S Health on the Note4?
1. Tap the Apps screen
2. Tap S Health app
3. When the S health app opens, tap on “Next”,
4. then when the Terms and conditions screen appears, tap in
the box next to “I agree”, then tap “Next”.
5. If you didn’t yet sign in Samsung account, please sing in.
If you want to sign at later, just skip.
6. When the Create Profile screen tap in the “name” box and enter your name.
Then tap “Done”
7. Tap on the Gender icon, then use the up and down arrows on the screen
to edit the Date of Birth to your birthday. If you do not wish to share your profile
information with other S health users, tap in the box in the bottom left corner
and then tap “Next”. The Body measurements screen will appear.
8. You can now enter your height and weight. If you want to change the
units from feet and inches to centimetres tap in the box next to the height details.
Then tap in the individual boxes and use to on screen keyboard to alter
the information displayed. Enter your weight details then tap “Next”
9. Select your Activity Level, then tap on “Next”.
10. Now your profile has been created tap on “Start”. You can now
begin using the S Health app.
11. Swipe the screen to the right, and then Tap on “UV”
12. Tap on OK when the Information pop up screen appears.
13. Point the sensor on the back of the device directly at the sun.
14. Tap Start to begin measuring the UV intensity.
While measuring, keep the sensor on the back of the device facing the sun.
Please Note :
- For better accuracy, measure the UV intensity while outdoor.
- We advise this is not for clinical or medical use
15. To see UV levels data per Hour, Day, Month, tap on the “chart view” icon
in the corner of the screen
16. Tap on the “Summary view” icon to return to the previous screen
17. To access S Health settings, tap on the Menu icon and then tap “Settings”
18. Use the “back” key on your Galaxy Note 4 to return to the S Health app main screen
19. The S Health app is also equipped with a function of SpO2 (oxygen saturation) measures.
Tap on “SpO2”.
The SpO2 function measures the concentration of oxygen in your blood.
20. Gently place your finger on the sensor to start the measurement.
Make sure your fingertip is on the centre of the sensor and Do not press too hard.
21. Wait until S Health has finished measuring before taking your finger off the sensor.
Do not move or talk while the measurement is being taken.
Please Note :
- Wait until S Health has finished measuring before taking your finger off the sensor.
- Do not move or talk while the measurement is being taken.
- This is not for clinical or medical use
22. The S Health app is also equipped with a function of stress level measurement.
23. Gently place your finger on the sensor to start the measurement.
24. The measurement will start automatically.
Wait until S Health has finished measuring before taking your finger off the sensor.
It may take a few seconds to complete th measurement.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area