Please note that :
• Your device contains magnets, which may affect medical devices, such as pacemakers or implantable cardioverter
defibrillators. If you’re using any of these medical devices, keep your device at a safe distance from them and consult with your physician before you use the device.
• Keep a safe distance between your device and objects that are affected by magnets. Things such as credit cards, passbooks, access cards, boarding passes, or parking passes may be damaged or disabled by the magnets in the device.
• When using the speakers through playing media files or during calls, do not place the Galaxy Watch Active2 close to your ears.
• Ensure that the band is kept clean. Contact with contaminants, such as dust and dye can cause stains on the band that may not be fully removed.
• Do not insert sharp objects into the atmospheric pressure sensor, the pressure vent, speaker, or the microphone. Inner components of the Galaxy Watch Active2 may be damaged along with the water-resistance feature.
• If you use the device with its glass or acrylic body broken, there may be a risk of injury. Use the device only after it has been repaired at a Samsung Service Center.
• Do not cover the light sensor area with screen accessories, such as a screen protector or stickers. Doing so may cause the sensor to malfunction.
• Make sure the Galaxy Watch Active2’s microphone is not obstructed when you are speaking into it.
• The pressure vent ensures that Galaxy Watch Active2’s inner parts and sensors work correctly when you use the Galaxy Watch Active2 in an environment where the atmospheric pressure changes.