How To Import Bookmarks To The Web Browser In The Samsung Apps Panel(2014 Models)
Samsung Apps Panel
• Importing bookmarks can be done through your home network or through various USB devices. This guide will show you how to import bookmarks from a USB device.
• Steps 1 ~ 7 may vary depending on your web browser or operating system. For exact steps visit support content from the manufacturer of that OS or Web browser.
1. Open your web browser and select the favorites portion from the task bar.
2. Using the drop down to get further options, click on Import and Export.
3. Follow the on-screen guide to export your bookmarks to a file. Select Export to a file, and then click Next.
4. Select Favorites, and then click Next.
5. Select the folders from bookmarks you would like to export or select the top folder for all bookmarks, and then click Next.
6. With your external USB device connected to your computer use the browse option to select your External Drive, and then click Export.
7. When complete click Finish and remove your external USB device from your computer.
8. Connect your external USB device to your TV
9. Open the smart Hub, apps panel.
10. Launch the Web Browser.
11. Select the bookmark icon from the task bar.
12. Select the Settings options in the Bookmarks & History page.
13. Select Import Bookmarks from the pop up menu.
14. Select Choose File and search for the bookmark file on the flash drive.
File On USB device
NOTE: If you have more than one USB device connected you will need to select the appropriate USB connection that the import file is stored on.
15. Click OK to import bookmarks
16. Wait for import to finish, and then click OK.
17. Your imported bookmarks are now available in the bookmark list.