Big screen for big experiences
6.2 inches of HD+ TFT screen for a phone you'll love to watch. Whether you're into sitcoms or MMORPGs, Galaxy A10s's Infinity-V Display changes the way you experience them by putting you right in the action. See how far the experience takes you on the v-cut screen.
*Images simulated for illustrative purposes.**Infinity Display: a near bezel-less, full-frontal glass, edge-to-edge screen.***Screen measured diagonally as a full rectangle without accounting for the rounded corners.Actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and camera hole.
A comfortable design that shines
The slender 7.8 mm body of Galaxy A10s feels like it's made for your hand. The glossy plastic finish stands out all on its own, and you can choose from black, green, blue, or red. To unlock, simply place your finger on the rear scanner.
Dual cameras to capture the moment
The simple and easy-to-use Dual camera gives you bright and clear photos with just a point and tap. The 13MP and 2MP Depth Camera duo is made for how you shoot so let your creativity free and snap as you go.
Put the focus on what matters
The 2MP Depth Camera lets you adjust the depth of field before and after you nail the shot. The advanced Depth Camera knocks out unwanted background noise from your images to make them look more professional.
A camera that brings out your true self
The camera's on you, so it's your time to shine. Galaxy A10s's 8MP front camera makes your selfies look more stunning, and with Selfie focus, you get a gentle background blur that makes your personality the star of the picture.
*Images simulated for illustrative purposes.
Power your day longer
You do a lot in your day-to-day, so do it on a phone that lasts. Galaxy A10s's 4,000 mAh (typical)* battery means you're powered to share with friends, watch streams, do what you love on a phone that lasts.
*Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Rated (minimum) capacity is 3,900 mAh. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors.
Convenient mobile security
Simplify mobile access with security you can trust. Galaxy A10s features rear fingerprint scanner that enables you to log on to supported apps and unlock the device with ease.
Now you can unlock your phone instantly by simply holding it to your face. Face Recognition technology grants mobile access for you alone to ensure your personal data doesn't fall into the wrong hands.
One UI Core helps you focus on what matters. The hardware and software work in harmony to intuitively deliver content and features at your fingertips. Night Mode helps you wind down your day as it turns to a dark mode to go easy on eyes for a better nights rest.
*Availability of One UI Core features, apps and services may vary depending on device, OS version and country.**Device and screen images simulated for illustrative purposes.
Keep your device in tip top condition with us
Enjoy peace of mind when you choose to buy a galaxy smartphone. The Interactive diagnostics and optimization on Samsung Members app makes it easy to tune up the performance of your devices, while our helpline lets you troubleshoot problems when you need the extra assistance.
*The available functions and features for Samsung Members app may vary by country and device.**Device and screen images simulated for illustrative purposes.
Media and Device featureMedia and Device featureSee The Answer
How to fast charge on your Galaxy deviceHow to fast charge on your Galaxy deviceSee The Answer
How It Stacks Up
How It Stacks Up
* Key feature may be different from Key Spec.
* Battery : Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors.
* User Available Memory : User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.
* Network : The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider.
* Image at the top of page of Galaxy Note20 Ultra laying facedown simulated for illustration purposes.
* Image at the top of page of Galaxy Z Fold2 unfolded and seen from the front with the butterfly graphic wallpaper onscreen simulated for illustration purposes.
* Battery capacity (mAh, Typical) - Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Rated (minimum) capacity is 3,900 mAh. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors.
* Display size: Measured diagonally, the screen size is 6.2" in the full rectangle and 6.1“ with accounting for the rounded corners.