How to change the display temperature from the setting temperature to the current room temperature using a remote controller?
Last Update date : Jun 09. 2021
In 2021 AR9500T new model (AR**A**) air conditioner, it shows the setting temperature on the display instead of the current room temperature. (AR9500T RAC shows the temperature on the indoor 88 segment display board.) If you want to see the current temperature, please follow the below steps.
- Step 1. After turning on the indoor unit, press the swing button (left/right) for 5 seconds until you hear a beep.
- Step 2. Then, the temperature type changes to the current temperature.
- Step 3. When changing the temp with a remote, the indoor unit shows the setting temperature for 5 seconds and then moves on to the current temperature.
- Once the temperature type changes, it remains unchanged after you turn it on/off or unplug it.
- If you need to change the mode back, perform the process again with Steps 1~3.
We would love to hear your opinion to help us improve. Please click submit for feedback.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.