The new Note10/Note10+ has two physical keys on its left side: the Volume key and the Side key. As the name suggests, the Volume key can be pressed to adjust the phone’s volume. The Side key, or the Power/Bixby key, can be short pressed, long pressed, or double pressed to access different functions.
Alone, the keys have their own functions, but together, they can be used to create your own shortcuts for a more streamlined experience.
Here are the default key functions you can use:
- Screen on or off: Short press the Side key.
- Bixby Voice: Long press the Side key.
- Launch Camera: Double press the Side key.
- Power on: Long press the Side key while the phone is off.
- Power off menu: Long press the Side and Volume down key simultaneously while the phone is on.
- Screen capture: Short press the Side and Volume down key simultaneously.