Gear Sport: How do I charge the battery of my Gear Sport?
Use the charger to charge the battery before using it for the first time or when it has been unused for extended periods.
Use only Samsung-approved chargers, batteries, and cables. Unapproved chargers or cables can cause the battery to explode or damage the Gear.
• If the battery is completely discharged, the Gear cannot be turned on immediately when the charger is connected. Allow a depleted battery to charge for a few minutes before turning on the Gear.
• If there are obstructions between the Gear and the wireless charger dock, the Gear may not charge properly. Prevent the Gear and the wireless charger from coming into contact with sweat, liquids, or dust.
* When you connect the Gear and the wireless charger dock, the wireless charger dock’s LED indicator flashes certain colors to indicate the battery level.
• Use the supplied wireless charger dock and charger. The Gear cannot be charged properly with a third-party charger.
• Connecting the charger improperly may cause serious damage to the device. Any damage caused by misuse is not covered by the warranty.
• To save energy, unplug the charger when not in use. The charger does not have a power switch, so you must unplug the charger from the electric socket when not in use to avoid wasting power.The charger should remain close to the electric socket and be easily accessible while charging.
• When a wireless charger dock error occurs, the LED indicator flashes red. Disconnect the Gear from the wireless charger dock and reconnect them. If the error occurs again, contact a Samsung Service Centre for service support.