How to use Galaxy Buds Live best in audio quality
- Your device contains magnets, which may affect medical devices, such as pacemakers or implantable cardioverter defibrillators. If you are using any of these medical devices, keep your device a safe distance from them and consult with your physician before you use the device.
- Keep a safe distance between your device and objects that are affected by magnets. Objects such as credit cards, passbooks, access cards, boarding passes, or parking passes may be damaged or disabled by the magnets in the device.
- Follow all posted warnings and directions from authorized personnel in areas where the use of wireless devices is restricted, such as airplanes and hospitals.
- The items supplied with the Galaxy Buds Live, available accessories, and their images may vary depending on the region.
- The supplied items are designed only for the Galaxy Buds Live and may not be compatible with other devices.
- Appearances and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
- You can purchase additional accessories from the Samsung website. Make sure they are compatible with the models before purchase.
- Use only Samsung-approved accessories. Using unapproved accessories may cause the performance problems and malfunctions that are not covered by the warranty.
- Availability of all accessories is subject to change depending entirely on manufacturing companies. For more information about available accessories, refer to the Samsung website.
Note: Device screenshots and menu may vary depending on the device model and software version.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.