Focus on what matters
Blending hardware and software, One UI helps you focus on what really matters and see only what you need. With its new features, using your phone becomes second nature. Small details; Big difference.
Natural, intuitive flows
Life's complicated, but answering a message while you drink your coffee shouldn't be.
Our interface is designed for better reachability so it is easier to get to what you want.
See what matters now
We keep it simple and show you what's essential so you can get what you need at a glance.
Your world, augmented
Do you want to find out more?
Point your camera at text, wine or food to get a quick assist from Bixby Vision.
* Limited languages supported. For more information, please see https://www.samsung.com/sg/apps/bixby/vision/.
** Food recognition feature only shows an estimate and may not be accurate. The actual amount of calorie intake may differ by food and health status of the user.
*** Screen images simulated for illustrative purposes."
Don't stress over daily tasks
That stuff you do every day, like turning down the ringer before bed? Bixby Routines learns your patterns and does it for you.
* Bixby service availability requires Samsung Account login and data connection. Available functions and features may vary by country, region and language.
Get hands-free navigation and music as soon as you're in the car, turn off sounds while you're at school or work or turn on Bluetooth so you can get the music started when you get home.
* Bixby Routines Driving routine only available in cars with Bluetooth capabilities
* Please use Bixby in compliance with local laws and regulations.
Good night, sleep tight
Whatever you need to wind down your day, Bixby Routines can make it automatic.
You can turn on the blue light filter, turn down the brightness, mute sounds and get ready for a good night's sleep.
You can hear tomorrow's schedule and weather.
And you can optimise your battery so there's still plenty left in the morning, even if you forgot to charge overnight.
Be kind to your eyes
Night mode turns your phone dark. Switch to a darker view at night. Your eyes will thank you, and so will anyone who's sleeping next to you.
Some things are just for you
Secure Folder is your safe space. You can keep photos and files, even set up social media and chat apps with a separate account.
The quick panel gives you instant access and you can protect it all with a dedicated fingerprint.
Get the whole story
More smart ideas
Capture the whole page, top to bottom, including what's hidden below the screen.
When you check the image later, you can go back to the website with a tap.
* Only available in Samsung Internet Browser and Chrome Browser.
** Not applicable with images captured in multi-window or DeX mode.
Take control of notifications
More smart ideas
Swipe away notifications, snooze them for later or turn them off for the apps you choose.
Bring your data from your old phone
More smart ideas
Whether it's a Galaxy, Android or iPhone, you can bring your old data to your new phone so you can pick up where you left off.
* Content supported may vary depending on OS and device model. Please secure and back up all data and material before proceeding. Any loss (including confidentiality) is at user’s risk.
** For more information, please see https://www.samsung.com/sg/apps/smart-switch/.
* Availability of One UI features, apps and services may vary depending on device, OS version and country.
** Device and screen images simulated for illustrative purposes.
*** Certain features may require Samsung Account login, GPS connection or data network (Wi-Fi or internet connection).