Samsung today announced the retail availability of the Galaxy J3 Pro and Galaxy J7 Pro in Singapore – the new additions to the Galaxy J series that offers powerful and quality features in a compact build. The new smartphone duo packs enhanced core features without compromising on affordability, allowing users to do more of the things they love.
Key Product Highlights:
Galaxy J3 Pro
• The new Galaxy J3 Pro is a smartphone that helps users capture their perfect selfies. Equipped with a 5MP front camera with f2.2 aperture, the Galaxy J3 Pro also comes with a front LED flash and Selfie Flash, which lights up to keep faces bright even in low-light conditions. Users can also capture precious moments in high resolution effortlessly with the device’s 13MP rear camera with f1.9 aperture.
• Equipped with Dual SIM capabilities, users can always stay connected on-the-go with Dual Messenger1 on the Galaxy J3 Pro. With Dual Messenger, users can install a messenger app twice and each possible with a different ID login, allowing them to keep their business and personal matters separate on the device.
• The Galaxy J3 Pro also comes with 16GB of internal memory2 and up to 256GB of expandable memory on top of 15GB of free Samsung Cloud3 storage, for users to enjoy additional storage flexibility to keep their photo memories.
Galaxy J7 Pro
• The new Galaxy J7 Pro boasts a 5.5” FHD Super AMOLED screen, offering users a greater and clear viewing experience, while its Always-On-Display (AOD) feature will always keep them informed.
• Featuring a 13MP (f.17) rear camera and a 13MP (f1.9) front camera, the Galaxy J7 Pro also comes with a LED Flash and Selfie Flash, where users can capture high-resolution and bright selfies. The Galaxy J7 Pro is also equipped with 32GB of internal memory and up to 256GB of expandable memory2 on top of the 15GB of free Samsung Cloud3 storage so users need not worry about running out of memory.
• With a 3,600mAh battery, the Galaxy J7 Pro provides users with long-lasting usage on the device. The Galaxy J7 Pro offers added versatility for users as well, with features such as Dual Messenger1, Samsung Pay4 and a fingerprint sensor.
The Galaxy J3 Pro and the Galaxy J7 Pro will be available at the recommended retail price of $298 (inclusive of GST) and $448 (inclusive of GST) respectively. Both models are available in Black or Gold, and will be available from 5 August 2017 (Saturday) at Samsung Experience Stores, selected major consumer electronics stores and authorised mobile retailers, and from 12 August 2017 (Saturday) at local telecommunication operators and its exclusive authorised retailers with contract purchase.
1 Dual Messenger feature only supports selected instant messaging apps.
2Actual user-accessible internal memory is less than specified total memory due to operating system and other built-in applications, and may vary after software updates/ upgrades.
3The availability of this service is dependent on registration/signing in of Samsung Account, data connectivity, and user settings ofthe Samsung device.
4Samsung Pay is available on the Galaxy J7 Pro only. Availability of certain Samsung Pay features may vary, please check www.samsung.com/sg/samsungpay for details.
About Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. inspires the world and shapes the future with transformative ideas and technologies. The company is redefining the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, cameras, digital appliances, medical equipment, network systems, and semiconductor and LED solutions. For the latest news, please visit Samsung Newsroom at http://news.samsung.com.