Samsung Launches Galaxy Z Flip and Galaxy S20 Series
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
The First to Launch in South East Asia
Singapore will be the first market in Southeast Asia to launch the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip, a new, statement-making addition to the foldable category.
Local Pricing and Availability
The Galaxy Z Flip will be available in Singapore from 14 February 2020, Friday, from 8am on local telecommunication operators’ (M1, Singtel and StarHub) online stores and the Samsung Online Store, with a recommended retail price of $1,998 (including GST). The Galaxy Z Flip will be available in Mirror Purple and Mirror Black.
More information is available at the following URLs:
- Samsung Store: https://www.samsung.com/sg/smartphones/galaxy-z-flip
- M1: http://www.m1.com.sg/galaxyzflip
- Singtel: http://www.singtel.com/galaxyzflip
- StarHub: http://www.starhub.com/galaxyzflip
The following Galaxy Z Flip accessories will also be available to complement the device:
Consumers who are interested to experience the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip can do so at all Samsung Experience Stores islandwide and at selected key telecommunication operators’ stores:
- For a list of Samsung Experience Stores, please refer to: https://www.samsung.com/sg/samsung-experience-store/locations/
- M1: Bugis Junction, Causeway Point, Paragon
- Singtel: Causeway Point, Comcentre, Jurong Point
- Starhub: VivoCity
Galaxy Z Premier Service
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip users will be able to enjoy specialised customer care services1 designed to deliver the best possible experience:
- 24-hour concierge support via Samsung Members App
- One-time screen replacement or repair with a deductible of $180 (including GST)
- Door-to-door pick-up and delivery service for device repair (up to two times only)
- Galaxy Z Flip customers can also enjoy additional complimentary customer service benefits, such as 30-day 1-to-1 exchange for functional defects, data transfer assistance, diagnostic checks, one-time 1-to-1 in-box accessories exchange, and dedicated and priority queue at authorised Samsung Customer Service Centres at VivoCity and Westgate.
The Galaxy Z Premier Service is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase of the new device.
For more information about Galaxy Z Premier Service, please visit www.samsung.com/sg/support/galaxy-z-premier-service/.
Curated Samsung Rewards for Galaxy Z Flip Users
In celebration of the launch of Samsung Galaxy Z Flip, Samsung will also be rewarding Samsung Galaxy Z Flip users through a series of exclusive Samsung Rewards deals via Samsung Pay on their devices:
- All new Samsung Pay users will be awarded 50 welcome Rewards points.
- From 14 February onwards, Samsung Galaxy Z Flip users can look forward to the launch of a new segment of rewards exclusively for Samsung Galaxy Z series users. The rewards catalogue will range from exclusive Samsung products offers to lifestyle-related deals for instant redemption.
Samsung Galaxy S20
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G – The First 5G Device in Singapore
The Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G is the first device in Singapore able to offer 5G capabilities2. Samsung is working closely with carrier partners, regulatory groups and government agencies to develop the best 5G experience for our customers. Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G users can expect their devices to work seamlessly with the 5G network when it is available in Singapore.
Pre-Order and Registration of Interest for Samsung Galaxy S20 Series
Pre-Order / Registration of interest for the Galaxy S20 (128GB3), Galaxy S20+ (128GB3) and Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G (128GB3) will commence from 12 February 2020, Wednesday, from 1pm.
Consumers can register their interest4 for the Galaxy S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra 5G with telecommunication operators, or place their pre-order for the new devices, at the following:
- Telecommunication operators (M1, Singtel, StarHub)
- Samsung Online Store/ Samsung Experience Stores
- Selected Consumer Electronics & IT Stores, Lazada Singapore and Shopee Singapore
All consumers who pre-order the Galaxy S20+ or S20 Ultra 5G will be entitled to a complimentary5 set of Galaxy Buds+ (worth $268), upon full payment for and collection of their pre-order.
The Galaxy Buds+ is our latest generation true wireless earbuds that gives users an unparalleled audio experience.
Pre-Order/ Registration of Interest at Telecommunications Operators
Consumers can visit the following URLs for more information on pre-order / registration of interest for the Galaxy S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra 5G:
- M1: http://www.m1.com.sg/galaxyS20
- Singtel: http://www.singtel.com/galaxyS20
- StarHub: http://www.starhub.com/galaxyS20
Pre-Order at Samsung Online Store / Samsung Experience Stores
Consumers can also pre-order their Galaxy S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra 5G without contract via the Samsung Online Store (https://www.samsung.com/sg/smartphones/galaxy-s20/buy) or by visiting the following Samsung Experience Stores during opening hours:
- Central: 313@Somerset #B2-24/25/26 Tel: 6836 1809, Bugis Junction #01-63/63A Tel: 6338 7911, Chinatown Point #01-48 Tel: 6222 7911, VivoCity #02-28/29 Tel: 6376 9150
- East: Bedok Mall #B1-07 Tel: 6844 9310, Tampines Mall #02-29 Tel: 6782 9575
- North: Causeway Point #01-01 Tel: 6891 1011, NEX #04-42 Tel: 6636 7392
- West: Jurong Point #B1-09/10/11 Tel: 6791 2272, Westgate #01-01 Tel: 6369 9175
Pre-order at Selected Consumer Electronics & IT Stores, Lazada Singapore and Shopee Singapore
- Pre-order for the Galaxy S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra 5G will also be available online at selected consumer electronics & IT stores' (Best Denki, Courts, Gain City, Hachi and Harvey Norman) respective websites, Lazada Singapore and Shopee Singapore. More information is available at the following URLs:
- Best Denki: https://www.bestdenki.com.sg/galaxyS20
- Courts: http://www.courts.com.sg/galaxyS20
- Gain City: https://www.gaincity.com/galaxyS20
- Hachi: https://www.hachi.tech/galaxyS20
- Harvey Norman: https://www.harveynorman.com.sg/galaxyS20
- Lazada Singapore: https://www.lazada.sg/galaxyS20
- Shopee Singapore: https://shopee.sg/galaxyS20
Local Pricing and Availability for Samsung Galaxy S20 Series
Galaxy S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra 5G
The Galaxy S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra 5G will be available in Singapore from 6 March 2020, at local telecommunication operators (M1, Singtel and StarHub), major consumer electronics & IT stores, Samsung Experience Stores, Lazada Singapore and Shopee Singapore. The respective recommended retail prices for the devices are as follows:
The Galaxy S20 will be available in Cosmic Gray, Cloud Blue and Cloud Pink. The Galaxy S20+ will be available in Cosmic Gray, Cosmic Black and Cloud Blue. The Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G will be available in Cosmic Gray and Cosmic Black.
The following Galaxy S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra 5G accessories will also be available to complement the devices:
24/7 Customer Support for Samsung Galaxy 20 Series Customers via Samsung Members
To provide Samsung Galaxy S20 series users with ease of mind and to help them get the most out of their devices, they can access the Samsung Members App, a customer care and loyalty service. Members can look forward to:
- 24/7 Live support, diagnostics and FAQs to help them get the most out of their devices
- Seamless product registration
- Appointment booking at a Customer Service location
- Member-exclusive treats, deals and product specials
Curated Samsung Rewards for Galaxy S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra 5G
In celebration of the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S20 series, Samsung will be rewarding Samsung Galaxy S20 users through a series of exclusive Samsung Rewards deals via Samsung Pay on their devices.
- All new Samsung Pay users will be awarded 50 welcome Rewards points.
- From 2 March to 23 March, Samsung Galaxy S20 series users can redeem exclusive Rewards via the Samsung Pay app. With just 20 Samsung Rewards Points per deal, users can look forward to redeeming deals from Arabica Coffee, Awfully Chocolate, The Dark Gallery and Maison Kayser.
Samsung Concierge Care Pack
The Samsung Concierge Care Pack offers consumers a suite of premium value-added services, such as 1-to-1 device exchange within 30 days and 50% savings for a one-time out of warranty repair6, to provide consumers peace of mind by keeping their Samsung Galaxy device in tip-top condition. The Samsung Concierge Care Pack is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase of the new device7.
Consumers who purchased the Galaxy S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra 5G can purchase the Samsung Concierge Care Pack8 at $48 at Samsung Experience Stores or at the following authorised Samsung Customer Service Centres:
- Causeway Point (1 Woodlands Square #01-01/02, Singapore 738099)
- Plaza Singapura (68 Orchard Road, #B2-23, Singapore 238839)
- Westgate (3 Gateway Drive, #02-01, Singapore 608532)
- VivoCity (1 Harbourfront Walk, #02-28/29, Singapore 098585)
Consumers can visit www.samsung.com/sg/samsungconcierge to learn more about Samsung Concierge.
Samsung Galaxy Buds+
The Galaxy Buds+ will be available in Singapore from 15 February 2020 at local telecommunication operators (M1, Singtel and StarHub), major consumer electronics & IT stores, Samsung Experience Stores, Lazada Singapore and Shopee Singapore, at a recommended retail price of S$268.
The Galaxy Buds+ will first be available in Black and Blue, with White launching on 5 March 2020.
Trade Up: Easy Trade-in with Great Value
The Samsung Trade Up Programme9 makes it easier for consumers to own the Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra 5G and Z Flip.
Exclusively with the launch of the new Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra 5G and Z Flip, customers who purchase any of these devices (with or without contract) can trade-in their old eligible device¹⁰ at Samsung Experience Stores¹¹, to receive an additional $100 trade-in value¹2 on top of the regular trade-in amount.
Consumers can visit www.samsung.com/sg/tradeup to learn more about the Samsung Trade Up Programme.
About Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Samsung inspires the world and shapes the future with transformative ideas and technologies. The company is redefining the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, digital appliances, network systems, and memory, system LSI and LED solutions. For the latest news, please visit the Samsung Newsroom at http://news.samsung.com.
1 Terms and conditions apply.
2 Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G is 5G-capable, and can be used to access 5G network in Singapore after local 5G network are launched. SIM card upgrade and/or software update may be required. Data subscription fees apply.
3 Actual user-accessible internal memory is less than specified total memory due to storage of the operating system, the software used to operate device features, and other built-in applications, and may vary after software updates/upgrades.
4 Terms and conditions apply. Please check respective Telecommunication Operators’ websites for details.
5 Complimentary gifts are while stocks last, and not exchangeable for cash or other items. Samsung reserves the right to substitute the gifts as it deems necessary without prior notice. Other terms & conditions apply; please refer to pre-order terms & conditions for more details.
6 Terms & conditions apply, learn more at www.samsung.com/sg/samsungconcierge.
7 Valid for purchase within 14 days from date of device purchase.
8 Valid for purchase within 14 days from date of device purchase.
9 Provided by PC Dreams Pte Ltd as an independent third party.
10 See www.samsung.com/sg/tradeup for the full list of eligible trade-in devices and their respective trade-in values. Trade-in value may vary, depending on the device condition. Samsung reserves the right to amend the list of eligible trade-in devices and their trade-in values at any time without prior notice.
11 Samsung Trade Up Programme will be available for Galaxy Z Flip from 14 February, and Galaxy S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra 5G from 6 March.
12 Selected trade-in models only. Terms & conditions apply, see www.samsung.com/sg/tradeup.