How to modify the Picture Size for Samsung Smart TV?
If the TV programme or video does not fit the screen, follow these steps to modify the picture size:
For 2016 Models, select Picture Size
Choose the Picture Size that best fits your viewing needs.
● 16:9 Standard - Sets the picture to 16:9 wide mode
● 4:3 - Sets the picture to 4:3 normal mode
● Wide Zoom - Magnify the picture without changing the aspect ratio
● Zoom - Magnify the 16:9 wide picture to fit the screen
● Screen Fit - Use the function to see the full image without any cutoff when HDMI (720p/1080i/1080p), Component (1080i/1080p) or DTV (1080i) signals are input
Watching your TV in 4:3 mode for extended periods of time will cause screen burn-in. This happens when the black sidebars are on the screen for hours at a time. This type of damage is not covered by your Warranty
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
Open 24 hours
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.