- 1.If you are an end user customer and wish to return a Product that you have directly purchased from Samsung Online Store,
we are happy to offer an exchange or refund, provided that your claim for an exchange or refund is made in accordance with this Change of Mind Policy.
- 2.In addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law in relation to faulty goods,
you may cancel the Contract at any time within fourteen (14) days of purchase, provided that the following requirements are met:
- 2.1your claim is to be made within 14 days of purchase from Samsung Online Store;
- 2.2you contact the Samsung Customer Care Team on 1300 362 603 option  to lodge your request for a 'Change of Mind' return;
- 2.3you make the Product available for collection and inspection by a Samsung Authorised Agent;
- 2.4the Product is un-used;
- 2.5the Product's packaging is un-opened and the packaging seal is intact;
- 2.6the Product's packaging is not damaged; and
- 2.7the Product is in re-sellable condition.
- 3.In the event you change your mind and the Product packaging has been damaged,unsealed,
unboxed and/or the Product has been used, Samsung is unable to offer a remedy under this Change of Mind Policy,
so please chose carefully when selecting your product, and when deciding to open packaging following delivery.
Should you require product assistance or support due to a failure, please contact our Customer Care Team on 1300 362 603.