What is Samsung Finance?
The Samsung Finance programme allows you to purchase a Samsung smartphone or tablet and offset the purchase over a 12 or 24 month period with interest free repayment options. You also have the option to add a wearable, accessory or even an additional smartphone and tablet.
Samsung Finance is available at all Samsung Retail Stores.
How does it work?
Use Samsung Finance to purchase any new eligible device with any of the following four cards:
If you do not possess any of the cards above, you will need to register for a new Gem Visa card here www.gemvisa.com.au. 0% interest for all eligible purchases, with no interest payable for either 12 or 24 months. The minimum purchase amount for a transaction within this programme is $500.00.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find your answers here.
- What are the benefits of making a purchase with Samsung Finance?
Samsung Finance gives you the option of 0% interest for 12 or 24 months when you purchase a new Samsung smartphone or tablet.
But don't limit your purchase to just a smartphone or tablet; you can also optionally add on a new Samsung wearable or accessory and put the whole amount on Samsung Finance!
- What are the interest free offers?
0% interest for 12 months ($500 minimum spend)
0% interest for 24 months ($500 minimum spend)
- What are the Fees?
For Gem Visa Cards, the following fees apply:
$99 annual card fee
$0 monthly fee
Other fees and charges may apply
Other fees and charges may apply to other Latitude issued cards
- How does it work?
If you already have one of these cards then you're already eligible:
If you are a new customer, then apply online at https://www.gemvisa.com.au/ or in a Samsung Retail Store for a new Gem Visa card.
- Can you combine Samsung Finance with Samsung Trade-Up?
Samsung Trade-Up allows you to trade in your current eligible smartphone or tablet to get in-store credit that can be put towards a new eligible Samsung smartphone or tablet.
When you trade in an eligible device, you can finance the remaining balance of your payment using Samsung Finance, provided that the remaining balance exceeds the minimum spend.
- How long does an application take?
For most applications, the process from start to end takes approximately 5-10 minutes to complete.
- What if my application is unsuccessful?
If your application is unsuccessful, you can still purchase the device using a normal credit card. However you will not be eligible to participate in the Samsung Finance program.
- When do my payments start?
Your payments will start 30 days after your initial purchase. You will also receive a monthly statement so that you know exactly where you stand at the end of the 0% interest free period.
- How quickly will you get a decision?
Once you've applied online or in-store, most customers will receive a response instantly. In some cases we will require further information to process the application.
- How can you get support?
You can get plenty of useful information from the Gem Visa website: https://www.gemvisa.com.au/.
You can also get support over the phone by calling the Latitude Customer Solutions Team on 1300 630 977.
*Approved customers only. Monthly payments must be made during the promotional period. Interest and payments are payable after the interest free period expires. Paying only the minimum monthly payment will not pay out the purchase before the end of the plan. A $99 annual fee for Gem Visa applies. At the end of the plan, interest will be charged at 24.99%. This notice is given under the Gem Visa Conditions of Use (as applicable), which specify all other conditions for this offer. Also available to CreditLine, GO MasterCard and Buyer’s Edge customers. Other conditions, fees and charges apply, see relevant product websites for details. Credit is provided by Latitude Finance Australia (ABN 42 008 583 588), Australian Credit Licence number 392145.
• The monthly repayments produced by this calculator are an indication of the monthly repayment amount and is are based on the limited information provided.
• A $99 annual fee for Gem Visa is payable and has not been included in the calculation.
• The estimated repayment amount does not include any fees or charges.
• Results are based on a 0% annual percentage rate for 12 or 24 months.
• There are minimum monthly repayments that must be paid during the interest free period otherwise you can be subjected to late payment fees.
• Interest and repayments are also applicable after the interest free period. Please keep in mind that by paying only the minimum monthly amount, you will not repay the loan before the completion of the interest free period.
• The estimates from this calculator assume that you will make repayments in equal instalments over the interest free period to fully repay the loan.
• Importantly, these results are only valid for the amount that you have entered into this calculator and do not take into account any other purchases.
• Samsung Finance is subject to the Gem Visa Conditions of Use (as applicable), which specify all other conditions for this offer. This offer is also available to CreditLine, GO MasterCard and Buyer’s Edge customers.
• Samsung Finance has a minimum loan amount of $500.
• Samsung Finance is only available for purchases made through the Samsung store.
• Samsung Finance is available to approved applicants only.
• Credit is provided by Latitude Finance Australia (ABN 42 008 583 588), Australian Credit Licence number 392145.