Active Crystal ColourB
Active Crystal Colour
TV, movies and sports can reach new levels, with intense images from Active Crystal Colour. See pictures that shine with amazing, rich palettes, and experience supreme entertainment.1
* Image simulated for illustrative purposes. Picture quality may vary depending on source content.
Samsung UHD TV with HDR Premium is ready for the latest high dynamic range movies, for high contrast images with sharp detail in dark and bright scenes.2
DVD and Blu-ray™ collections can look great on Samsung 4K TVs, with UHD Upscaling to help improve the appearance of non-UHD video.3
With deep, rich blacks and bright, crisp whites from Supreme UHD Dimming, Samsung SUHD TV can display images with superb contrast and clarity.
- 3840 x 2160 Resolution
- 7 Series
- Active Crystal Color Active Crystal Color
- 3 HDMI
Playing media content from smartphone to Smart TVPlaying media content from smartphone to Smart TVSee The Answer
ARC (Audio Return Channel) port in Samsung TVARC (Audio Return Channel) port in Samsung TVSee The Answer
How It Stacks Up
* Advertised screen size rounded to nearest whole inch and actual screen size may be up to 0.5" smaller than advertised size.
~ Samsung SUHD LED TVs and UHD LED TVs utilise LCD screens with LED edge lights, except SUHD TV Series 9800 and UHD TV Series KU6000, which utilise LCD screens with LED full backlight.
1. Performance may vary depending on source content.
2. Only available on HDR content.
3. Picture quality of upscaled content may vary depending on source content. Picture quality of low-resolution video will not reach UHD quality.
4. Wi-Fi network and Internet connection required. Data, subscription and other charges may apply. Apps may need to be downloaded. Compatible with Android v4.1 and iOS v7 and above mobile devices, and Windows™ 7 and above computers. Windows™ mobile devices are incompatible. Smart View App required for non-Samsung devices. Feature works with selected apps only. Streaming apps cannot be shared or mirrored. Available Apps and Services are subject to change without notice.
5. Compatible with selected devices. Refer to www.samsung.com.au/oneremote for list of compatible devices.
6. One Remote Control and Auto Detection function may not be supported by certain devices connected to Samsung Smart TV. HDMI cables sold separately.