Model name NX210 20.3MP NX SMART Digital Camera Model number NX210 None
- Sensor TypeCMOS
- Sensor Size23.5 x 15.7mm
- Effective PixelApprox 20.3MP
- Total PixelApprox 21.6MP
- Color FilterRGB Primary Colour Filter
- MountSamsung NX
- Usable LensSamsung Lenses
- i-FunctionI-Effect: i-Scene (depends on Lens), Smart Filter (Vignetting, Minature, Fish-Eye, Sketch, Defog, Halftone Dot) i-Zoom: (x1.2, 1.4, 1.7, 2)
- TypeLens Shift (Depends on Lens)
- ModeOIS Mode1 / Mode2 / OFF
- ModeLDC On / Off (Depends on Lens)
- TypeSuper Sonic Drive
- ResolutionVGA ( 640 x 480 ) 614k dots ( PenTile )
- Field of ViewApprox 100%
- User DisplayGrid (4types), Histgram, Icons: On / Off, Distance Scale: ft / m / Off, Electronic Level
- TypeContrast AF
- ModeSingle AF, Continuous AF, MF
- Focusing pointSelection: 1 point ( Free selection )Multi: Normal 15 points, Closeup 35 pointsFace Detection: Max. 10 faces
- AF-Assist LampYes
- TypeElectronically controlled vertical-run focal plane shutter
- SpeedAuto: 1/4000sec. ~ 30sec. Manual: 1/4000sec. ~ 30sec. (1/3EV step) Bulb ( Limit time: 4min. )
- Metering SystemTTL 221 (17 x 13) Block segmentMetering: Multi, Centre-weighted, SpotMetering range: EV 0 - 18 (ISO 100 · 30mm, F2)
- Compensation±3 EV (1/3EV step)
- AE LockCUSTOM Key applicable
- ISO EquivalentAuto, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200, 6400, 12800 (1 or 1/3EV step) AUTO ISO upper level is selectable. (Up to ISO3200)
- ModeSingle, Continuous, Burst (5M size only), Self-timer, Bracket (AE / WB / PW)
- ContinuousJPEG: High (8fps) up to 11 shots, Low (3fps) up to 15 shots selectableBurst: 10, 15, 30fps selectable, 30 shots by 1 releaseRAW: High (8fps), Low (3fps) selectable up to 8 shots
- BracketAuto Exposure Bracket (±3EV), WB, PW
- Self-Timer2 - 30sec. (1sec. step)
- Remote ControllerWired: SR2NX02 (Optional)
- TypeExternal Flash only (Bundle with SEF8A)
- ModeSmart Flash, Auto, Auto+Red-eye reduction, Fill-in, Fill-in+Red-eye reduction, 1st Curtain, 2nd Curtain, Off
- Guide Number8 (at ISO 100) (SEF8A)
- Angle of View Coverage28mm wide-angle (Equivalent to 35mm) (SEF8A)
- Sync. SpeedLess than 1/180sec.
- Flash Compensation-2 - +2EV (1/2EV step)
- External FlashSamsung External Flash available (SEF42A, SEF220A: Optional)
- Synchro (Flash attachment)Hot Shoe
- ModeAuto, Daylight, Cloudy, Fluorescent (W, N, D), Tungsten, Flash, Custom, K(Manual)
- Micro AdjustmentEach 7 steps in Amber / Blue / Green / Magenta axis
Dynamic Range Expansion
- Dynamic Range ExpansionOFF / Smart Range
- ModeStandard, Vivid, Portrait, Landscape, Forest, Retro, Cool, Calm, Classic, Custom (1 ~ 3)
- ParameterContrast, Sharpness, Saturation, Colour
- ModeSmartAuto (2.0), Program, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority, Manual, Lens Priority, Magic, Scene, Movie, Wi-Fi
- Scene ModePanorama (Live, 3D), Beauty shot, Night, Landscape, Portrait, Children, Sports, Close-Up, Text, Sunset, Dawn, Backlight, Fireworks, Beach & Snow, Sound Picture, 3D Photo
- Sound PictureJPEG OnlySound Recording Time ( Before and after shooting each 5sec or 10sec )
- Image SizeJPEG (3:2): 20M (5472 x 3648), 10.1M (3888 x 2592), 5.9M (2976 x 1984), 2M (1728 x 1152), 5M (2736 x 1824): Burst mode onlyJPEG (16:9): 16.9M (5472 x 3080), 7.8M (3712 x 2088), 4.9M (2944 x 1656), 2.1M (1920 x 1080) JPEG (1:1): 13.3M (3648 x 3648), 7M (2640 x 2640), 4M (2000 x 2000), 1.1M (1024 x 1024)RAW: 20M (5472 x 3648)
- QualitySuper fine , Fine, Normal
- RAW FormatSRW
- Color SpaceSRGB, Adobe RGB
- Smart FilterVignetting, Miniature, Fish-Eye, Sketch, De-fog, Halftone Dots, Soft Focus, Old Film1, Old Film2, Negative, Selective Colour (4 Colour Modes)
- Magic FrameOld Album, Old Film, Wave, Full Moon, Old Record, Magazine, Sunny Day, Classic TV, Wall Art, Holiday, Billboard 1, Billboard 2, Newspaper
- TypeSingle image, Thumbnails (3 / 15 / 40 images), Slide show, Movie
Smart FilterMiniature, Soft Focus, Old Film1, Old Film2,, Halftone Dots, Sketch, Fish-Eye, De-fog, Negative
JPEG (3:2): 5.9M (2976 x 1984), 5M (2736 x 1824), 2M (1728 x 1152) JPEG (16:9): 6.2M (3328 x 1872), 4.9M (2944 x 1656), 2.1M (1920 x 1080) JPEG (1:1): 6M (2448 x 2448), 4M (2000 x 2000), 1.1M (1024 x 1024)
- EditingSmart Filter, Red-eye fix, Backlight., Resize, Rotate, Face Retouch, Brightness, Contrast, Vignetting
- FormatMP4 (H.264)
- CompressionMovie: H.264 , Sound: AAC
- ModeProgram, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority, Manual
- RecordingWith Audio or without Audio (user selectable, recording time: 25 minutes)
- Frame Rate30fps, 24fps (1920 x 810 Only)
- Image Size1920 x 1080, 1920 x 810, 1280 x 720, 640 x 480, 320 x 240 for Sharing (Default: 1920 x 1080)
- Movie EditingStill Image Capture, Time Trimming
- SoundStereo Sound
- Smart FilterVignetting, Miniature, Fish-Eye, Sketch, De-fog, Halftone Dots, Soft Focus, Old Film1, Old Film2, Negative
- Multi-Motion Recordingx0.25 (640, 320 only), x0.5 (1280, 640, 320 only), x5, x10, x20
- QualityHigh Quality , Normal
- MediaSD, SDHC, SDXC (SDXC guarantee up to 128GB)
- File FormatRAW (SRW), JPEG (EXIF 2.21), DCF, DPOF 1.1, PictBridge 1.0
- Capacity (2GB)20M: RAW 5320M (3:2): Super Fine 186, Fine 364, Normal 53510.1M (3:2): Super Fine 378, Fine 724, Normal 10435.9M (3:2): Super Fine 626, Fine 1168, Normal 16422M (3:2): Super Fine 1627, Fine 2742, Normal 3553Burst (5M): Super Fine 731, Fine 1349, Normal 187816.9M (16:9): Super Fine 230, Fine 448, Normal 6557.8M (16:9): Super Fine 485, Fine 919, Normal 13104.9M (16:9): Super Fine 747, Fine 1376, Normal 19122.1M (16:9): Super Fine 1573, Fine 2666, Normal 346813.3M (1:1): Super Fine 289, Fine 560, Normal 8147M (1:1): Super Fine 536, Fine 1010, Normal 14324M (1:1): Super Fine 893, Fine 1621, Normal 22241.1M (1:1): Super Fine 2645, Fine 4057, Normal 4936 Movie: 1920 x 1080 30p: High Quality 17m 35s, Normal 21m 56s 1920 x 810 24p: High Quality 19m 00s, Normal 23m 43s 1280 x 720 30p: High Quality 29m 10s, Normal 36m 20s 640 x 480 30p: High Quality 73m 26s, Normal 91m 00s 320 x 240 30p: High Quality 236m 16s, Normal 287m 12s*
- Languages17 Languages (Korean, English, Danish, German, Dutch, Swedish, Spanish, Italian, Czech, French, Portuguese, Polish, Finnish, Russian, Norsk, Simplified / Traditional Chinese)
Direct Print System
- TypeGeo-tagging w / Optional GPS Module (WGS84)
- Function-Location Name (OSD) (English and Korean only) -Google Map Link (with intelli-Studio)
- Digital Output ConnectorUSB 2.0 (Hi-Speed)
- Video OutputNTSC, PAL (user selectable)HDMI 1.4a: (1080i, 720P, 576P / 480P)
- External ReleaseYes
- TypeRechargeable battery: BP1030 (1030mAh) Charger: BC1030
- Battery165min / 320shots (CIPA Standard)
- Dimension (WxHxD)116.5 x 62.5 x 36.6mm (excluding the projection part)
- Weight222.2g (without battery and memory card)
- Operating Temperature0 - 40°C
- Operating Humidity5 - 85%
S/W and PC OS
- Bundle PC S/WIntelli-studio 3.0, Samsung RAW Converter 4, PC Auto BackUp, Adobe Reader
- WirelessWi-Fi IEEE 802.11n support . Mobile Link . Remote Viewfinder . Social Sharing . Email . Cloud . Auto Backup . TV Link . Wi-Fi Direct
- GeneralPC with processor better than Intel Pentium III 500MHz (Intel Pentium 800MHz or higher recommended)Windows XP / Vista / 7Minimum 256MB RAM (512MB or more recommended)250MB of available hard disk space (1GB or more recommended)USB portCD-ROM drive1024 x 768 pixels, 16-bit colour display compatible monitor(24-bit colour display recommended)Microsoft Direct X 9.0c or later
- Intelli-Studio 3.0Windows XP SP2 / Vista / 7Intel Core 2 Duo 1.66GHz or higher / AMD AthlonTM X2 Dual-Core 2.2GHz or higherMinimum 512MB RAM (1GB or more recommended)250MB of available hard disk space (1GB or more recommended)1024 x 768 pixels, 16-bit colour display compatible monitor (1280 x 1024 pixcels, 32-bit colour display recommended)USB 2.0, Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or laternVIDIA Geforce 7600GT or higher / ATI X1600 series or higher# 64-bit editions of Windows XP / Vista / and 7 are not supported
- Samsung RAW Converter 4Windows XP / Vista / 7Intel Pentium, AMD Athlon Processor (Intel Pentium 4, AMD Athlon XP or later recommended) 1GB or more RAM recommendedMinimum 100MB of available hard disk space1024 x 768 pixels, Full Colour (24-bit or higher) colour display compatible monitor
- GeneralPower Mac G3 or laterMac OS 10.4 or later Minimum 256MB RAM (512MB or more recommended) Minimum 110MB of available hard-disk spaceUSB portCD-ROM drive
- Samsung RAW Converter 4Mac OS X v10.6 / v10.5 / v10.4Power PC / Intel Processor-based or compatible computer (Core 2 Quad or later recommended) 1GB or more RAM recommendedMinimum 100MB of available hard disk space1024 x 768 pixels, 24-bit colour display compatible monitor
Ask the Community
Browse questions and answers, answer one yourself, or
Can't find what you need?
Send an email, and get a next response.
Send us a letter for a 7-day response (approximately).
Response within 7 days
If you have any comments about our service and products, please write to our customer support team.
We recommend that important documentation is sent by registered/recorded post
Samsung Electronics Customer Support Centre
PO Box 479 GATESHEAD NE9 9BJ United Kingdom
Own a product that needs service?
Please contact our technical support centre before sending any products to the above address
Call to speak to a customer service rep.
Our Customer Support Team will need to take your date of purchase; product model and serial number which can be found on the side or back of your product.Click here to get more help.
Monday - Saturday | 9am to 6pm
Bank Holidays | 10am to 4pm
CUSTOMER SUPPORT CENTRE
0330 SAMSUNG (7267864)
0330 numbers are included in your free usage if eligible or cost the same as calling a landline
0845 MSAMSUNG (6726786)
CUSTOMER SUPPORT CENTRE EIRE
for more information.
If you need to call us from overseas,
you can call us on +44 (0)1932 454358.
Ask a New Question
Questions & Answers are typically posted within 24 hours, pending approval.
Answer This Question
Help us answer questions from the community.
Questions & Answers are typically posted within 24 hours, pending approval.
Your feedback has been removed.
You have successfully submitted feedback for this question. Thank you!
You have successfully submitted feedback for this answer.