How do I install or remove the battery cover and battery for my U.S. Cellular Samsung Galaxy S Aviator™?
You must fully charge the battery before using your phone for the first time. A discharged battery recharges fully in approximately 4 hours.
Charging a Battery
Your device is powered by a rechargeable Li-ion battery. The Travel Charger that is used to charge the battery is included with your device. Use only Samsung-approved batteries and chargers.
Although you can use the phone while the battery is charging, doing so will require additional charging time.
Make sure the battery is properly installed before switching on the phone.
- Remove the back cover by inserting a fingernail or pointed object into the slot on the bottom side of your phone.
- Lift the cover up and away from the phone.
- Insert the battery, contacts end first, making sure the contacts align, and gently press the battery into place.
- Replace the battery compartment cover, making sure all the tabs are secure and there are no gaps around the cover.
- Plug the USB connector into the charger/accessory jack on the lower left side of your device.
- Plug the AC adapter into an electrical outlet. Fully charging a battery may take up to 4 hours.