How do I insert the SIM Card into my Samsung Galaxy™ Stratosphere™ II?
Your mobile device uses a SIM card to provide you with access to your carrier's 4G cellular network.
Insert SIM Card
- Remove the back cover by inserting a fingernail or pointed object into the slot on the top of your device. Lift the cover up and away from the device.
- Remove your device's battery.
- Carefully slide the SIM card into the SIM card socket until the card locks into place.
Note: Make sure the card's gold contacts face into the device and the angled corner of the card is positioned correctly. If the card is not inserted correctly, the device will not detect the SIM card. Reorient the card back into the slot if the SIM is not detected.
- Insert the battery into the opening on the back of the device, making sure the contacts align (1). Gently press down to secure the battery (2).
- Place the back cover onto the back of the device and press down.
Thank you for your feedback!