How Do I Clean My Samsung Camera Lens?
1. How Do I Clean My Samsung Camera Lens?
When cleaning the lens on your camera, use a lens cleaning cloth or lens cleaning tissues, and lens cleaning fluid or water.
To clean your camera lens, follow these steps:
1. Power on your camera. The lens pops out and opens.
2. Add a few drops of lens cleaning fluid or water to a lens cleaning cloth or lens cleaning tissue.
Note: Do not use facial tissues. Facial tissues have a rough texture and will scratch your lens.
3. Gently rub the dampened cloth or tissue on the lens, moving counter clockwise.
4. With a dry lens cleaning cloth, gently dry the damp areas of the lens.
5. Repeat until the lens is clean.
Note: You should be able to purchase lens cleaning fluid, lens cleaning cloths, and lens cleaning tissues at most electronics and camera stores.