How Do I Clean My Samsung Camera Lens?
1. How Do I Clean My Samsung Camera Lens?
When cleaning the lens on your camera, use a lens cleaning cloth or lens cleaning tissues, and lens cleaning fluid or water.
To clean your camera lens, follow these steps:
1. Power on your camera. The lens pops out and opens.
2. Add a few drops of lens cleaning fluid or water to a lens cleaning cloth or lens cleaning tissue.
Note: Do not use facial tissues. Facial tissues have a rough texture and will scratch your lens.
3. Gently rub the dampened cloth or tissue on the lens, moving counter clockwise.
4. With a dry lens cleaning cloth, gently dry the damp areas of the lens.
5. Repeat until the lens is clean.
Note: You should be able to purchase lens cleaning fluid, lens cleaning cloths, and lens cleaning tissues at most electronics and camera stores.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
Nigeria 0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Angola 917 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area