French door Refrigerator: What Does Power Freeze Do?
What is Power Freeze ?
- This function speeds up the time needed to freeze products in the freezer.
This can be helpful if you need to quickly freeze items that spoil easily or if the temperature in the freezer has warmed dramatically. (For example, if the door was left open)
How can use Power Freezer function?
- Start: Hold the Freezer button for 3 seconds or just touch (push) Power freeze button.
- Cancel : Re-hold the Freezer button for 3 seconds or Just touch(push) Power freeze button again.
- When you use Power Freeze the energy consumption of the refrigerator will increase.
- Remember to turn it off when you don?t need it and return the freezer to your original temperature setting.
- If you need to freeze large amount of food stuff, activate Power Freeze function at least 20 hours before.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
Nigeria 0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Angola 917 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area