1. Menu: Tap here for more options.
2. Date Select: Tap here to quickly change the date, month and year to jump to a specific date.
3. Drawing mode: This option is only available while looking at the monthly view on specific devices that have an S pen. Use drawing mode to doodle on your calendar just like if it were hung on the wall.
4. Today: This button will quickly take you to the current date.
5. Events: You can see the title of your events on the calendar itself. Tap an event to expand it.
6. Selection box: The outline around a date shows you the date you have selected. When you open the calendar, it will automatically select the current date.
7. Current date: The current date will be highlighted to make it easier to see.
8. Add event: Tap this button to create an event. The date of the event will be automatically entered as whichever day is currently selected with the selection box.
- Swipe left or right: Swipe left or right to switch the month that you are currently looking at.
- Swipe up: Swipe up one or two times to see more information about the date that you have selected.