How do I charge the Galaxy Fitⓔ battery?
Charge the battery before using it for the first time or when it has been unused for extended periods.
• Use only Samsung-approved chargers, batteries, and cables. Unapproved chargers or cables can cause the battery to explode or damage the Galaxy Fitⓔ.
• Use the supplied charger. The Galaxy Fitⓔ cannot be charged properly with a third-party charger.
• Connecting the charger improperly may cause serious damage to the device. Any damage caused by misuse is not covered by the warranty.
• Not connecting the charger properly may cause serious damage to your device. Any damage caused by misuse is not covered by the warranty.
• If there are obstructions between the Galaxy Fitⓔ and the wireless charger, the Galaxy Fitⓔ may not charge properly. Prevent the Galaxy Fitⓔ
and the wireless charger from coming into contact with sweat, liquids, or dust.
• If the battery is completely discharged, the Galaxy Fitⓔ cannotbe turned on immediately when the charger is connected. Allow a depleted battery to charge for a few minutes (more than 15 minutes) before turning on the Galaxy Fitⓔ.
• Using a power source other than the charger, such as a computer, may result in a slower charging speed due to a lower electric current.
• The Galaxy Fitⓔ can be used while it is charging, but it may take longer to fully charge the battery.
• If the Galaxy Fitⓔ receives an unstable power supply while charging, the screen may not function. If this happens, disconnect the Galaxy Fitⓔ
from the charger.
• While charging, the Galaxy Fitⓔ may heat up. This is normal and should not affect the Galaxy Fitⓔ’s lifespan or performance. If the battery gets hotter than usual, the charger may stop charging for your safety. If this happens, continue charging the Galaxy Fitⓔ after allowing it to cool down by removing it from the charger.
• If the Galaxy Fitⓔ is not charging properly, take the Galaxy Fitⓔ to a Samsung Service Centre.
Avoid using a bent or damaged charging cable.