The Bluetooth connection is not established or my Galaxy Fitⓔ and the mobile device are disconnected.
• Ensure that the Bluetooth feature on both devices is activated.
• Ensure there are no obstacles, such as walls or electrical equipment, between the devices.
• Ensure that the latest version of the Galaxy Wearable app is installed on the mobile device.
• Ensure that your Galaxy Fitⓔ and the other Bluetooth device are within the Bluetooth connection range (10 m). The distance may vary depending on the environment the devices are used in.
• Restart both devices and launch the Galaxy Wearable app on the mobile device again.