How do I wear the Galaxy Fitⓔ correctly?
Open the buckle and place the band around your wrist. Insert the pin into the hole. Make sure to fasten the watch one hole further out
than you normally would so as not to feel any discomfort as the band can be inadvertently tightened if the end of the band is pulled inward.
- Do not bend the band excessively. Doing so may damage the Galaxy Fitⓔ.
- To measure your heart rate more accurately with the Galaxy Fitⓔ, wear the Galaxy Fitⓔ firmly around your lower arm just above the wrist.
- To have the band replaced, visit a Samsung Service Centre.
Band tips and precautions
• Be cautious when wearing the Galaxy Fitⓔ. If you have sensitive skin or fasten the Galaxy Fitⓔ too tight, you may feel some discomfort.
• Some people may experience discomfort when wearing the Galaxy Fitⓔ for prolonged periods.
• Skin irritation may occur if the strap is exposed to soap, sweat, allergens, or pollutants for long periods.
• Do not wear the Galaxy Fitⓔ too tight. Make sure to keep the device clean and dry.
Though this device has met international safety standards, some people may experience skin irritation if they are allergic to certain substances.