How do I import and export images on the Galaxy Watch Active2?
1. Launch the Galaxy Wearable app on your mobile device.
2. Tap Home → Add content to your watch.
3. Tap Send images.
4. Select files and tap Done.
To sync images on your mobile device with your Galaxy Watch Active2, tap the Auto sync switch under Images, tap Albums to sync, select albums to import to your Galaxy Watch Active2, and then tap Done. The selected albums will be automatically synced with your Galaxy Watch Active2 when it has more than 15 % of remaining battery power.
1. Tap on the Gallery icon on the Apps screen
2. Tap an image and then tap and hold the image again to export it.
3. Swipe on the touch bezel or swipe to the left or right on the screen and select any images to export more. To select all images, tap the blue arrow → Select all.
4. Tap the three dots → Send to phone You can view the exported images in apps like Gallery on your mobile device.