How do I install the memory card in Galaxy A3?
Your device accepts memory cards with maximum capacities of 128 GB.
Depending on the memory card manufacturer and type, some memory cards
may not be compatible with your device.
• Some memory cards may not be fully compatible with the device.
Using an incompatible card may damage the device or the memory card,
or corrupt the data stored in it.
• Use caution to insert the memory card right-side up.
• The device supports the FAT and the exFAT file systems for memory cards.
When inserting a card formatted in a different file system, the device asks to
reformat the memory card.
• Frequent writing and erasing of data shortens the lifespan of memory cards.
• When inserting a memory card into the device, the memory card’s file directory
appears in the My Files → SD card folder.
1. Insert the ejection pin into the hole on the memory card tray to loosen the tray.
(SIM card Tray 2)
2. Pull out the memory card tray gently from the memory card tray slot.
3. Place a memory card on the memory card tray with the gold-colored contacts
4. Insert the memory card tray back into the memory card tray slot.