How do I install the memory card in Galaxy A3?
Your device accepts memory cards with maximum capacities of 128 GB.
Depending on the memory card manufacturer and type, some memory cards
may not be compatible with your device.
• Some memory cards may not be fully compatible with the device.
Using an incompatible card may damage the device or the memory card,
or corrupt the data stored in it.
• Use caution to insert the memory card right-side up.
• The device supports the FAT and the exFAT file systems for memory cards.
When inserting a card formatted in a different file system, the device asks to
reformat the memory card.
• Frequent writing and erasing of data shortens the lifespan of memory cards.
• When inserting a memory card into the device, the memory card’s file directory
appears in the My Files → SD card folder.
1. Insert the ejection pin into the hole on the memory card tray to loosen the tray.
(SIM card Tray 2)
2. Pull out the memory card tray gently from the memory card tray slot.
3. Place a memory card on the memory card tray with the gold-colored contacts
4. Insert the memory card tray back into the memory card tray slot.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
Nigeria 0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Angola 917 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area