How do I set up the fingerprint scanner on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S?
Follow the steps below to learn how to set up the fingerprint sensor on your Tab S:
- Power on your tablet.
- Tap Apps > Settings > Device.
- Scroll down until you see Finger Scanner and then tap it.
- Tap Fingerprint manager to add, edit or delete fingerprints.
Note: you can use your fingerprint to unlock the screen, verify your Samsung account password or pay bills and other payments through the PayPal application.
- Swipe your fingertip slowly downward over the home key. You will need to repeat this process eight times to register your fingerprint.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area