How do I use Bixby on Galaxy Buds+?
A: Bixby is a user interface that helps you use your device more conveniently. You can talk to Bixby. Bixby will launch a function you request, or show the information you want on the connected mobile device. It means this feature is available only when a mobile device that supports Bixby is connected.
Also Bixby is only available in some languages, and certain features may not be available depending on your region.
To use Bixby on your Galaxy Buds+, make sure you set a preset tap-and-hold feature for launching Bixby, and tap and hold the touchpad.
1. Tap and hold the touchpad after setting a preset tap-and-hold feature for launching Bixby. Bixby will be launched on your connected mobile device.
2. Say what you want to Bixby. Bixby will launch the function you request or show the information you want on the connected mobile device when it recognizes what you say through the Galaxy Buds+. To repeat what you said before or to say something new, tap and hold the touchpad.
* The Galaxy Buds+ may not recognize what you say or may perform unwanted commands depending on your surroundings or how you speak.
TIPS for better voice recognition
• Speak clearly.
• Speak in quiet places.
• Do not use offensive or slang words.
• Avoid speaking in dialectal accents.
Please click the submit button below to share your feedback with us. Thank you for your participation.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.