How do I use the reduce screen size of one-handed operation on the Note4?
1. You can adjust the screen size and layout for easy controlling of your device
with one hand.
Tap the Apps on Home screen and tap Settings
2. Select the Display and wallpaper
3. Select the One-handed operation
4. Select the Reduce screen size
5. Scroll the switch to the right direction to enable to reduce screen size
6. To set up your screen for One-handed operation, hold the device in one hand.
Slide your thumb from the edge of the screen to the middle and back, in one quick motion.
Now, you can use and control your device easily with one hand.
7. Tap in the corner of the screen and drag the screen to the size you want.
To move the screen, tap and hold the bar at the top of the reduced screen.
To return to full screen view, tap the expand icon.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
Nigeria 0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Angola 917 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area