How to use AR Emoji on the Galaxy S10
If you’re always sending selfies and emojis to your friends and family, you’re going to love the S10 phones – they come with lots of additional personalisation features, giving you a much more realistic emoji.
Select one of the icons – lady, man, girl or boy – and tap “Next”.
- Profile: Give your emoji a name.
- Looks: Here you can customise skin tone, hair, facial hair, face, eyes, eyebrows, nose, lips, and ears.
- Clothes: Here you can select your clothes and shoes as well as purchase additional outfits from the Galaxy app store.
- Accessories: Here you can select headwear, glasses, earrings or purchase additional accessories from the Galaxy app store.
Top tip: Try changing the shooting “mode” and play around with the new display features like Mask, Body Tracking and Motion Figure.
Touch the enter message field and when the on-screen keyboard appears tap “Stickers”. Here you’ll see stickers and gifs of your very own emoji.
Follow the below steps to delete an emoji.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area