Is my device water and dust resistant?
· Do not expose the device to water moving with force.
· Do not use your device when you dive into the water, snorkel or try any water sports in fast-flowing water.
· If the device or your hands are wet, dry them thoroughly before handling the device.
· If the device is exposed to freshwater, dry it thoroughly with a clean, soft cloth. If the device is exposed to any liquid other than freshwater, such as perfume, soapy water, oil, pool water, seawater, sunblock, or lotion, rinse the device with freshwater and dry it thoroughly with a clean, soft cloth before using your device. Failure to do so may cause the device to suffer from operability or cosmetic issues.
· Do not expose your device to a dramatic change in air temperature or water temperature.
· Do not dry your device with a heating machine.
· The water-resistant feature of the device can be damaged in the sauna.
· Some features such as the touchscreen may not work properly if the device is used in water.