The touchscreen responds slowly or improperly. What should do for this?
Samsung has released continuously improved software to provide the best possible experience to customers. Accordingly we encourage users to keep your software and apps updated to latest version.
After that please check below items.
• If you attach a screen protector or optional accessories to the touchscreen, the touchscreen may not function properly.
• If you are wearing gloves, if your hands are not clean while touching the touchscreen, or if you tap the screen with sharp objects or your fingertips, the touchscreen may malfunction.
• The touchscreen may malfunction in humid conditions or when exposed to water.
• Restart your Galaxy Watch Active2 to clear any temporary software bugs.
• If the touchscreen is scratched or damaged, touchscreen may not be working well. In this case, please visit a Samsung Service Center with your device to check all functions including touch.