How Do I Control DivX Playback
During playback, press the  button.
• Goes to the next file whenever you press the button, if there are over 2 files in the disc.
• Goes to the previous file whenever you press the button, if there are over 2 files in the disc.
During playback, press the () button.
To play back the disc at a faster speed, press or button during playback.
• Each time you press either button, the playback speed will change as follows: 2x ➞ 4x ➞ 8x ➞ 32x ➞Normal.
5 Minute Skip function
During playback, press the Cursor , button.
• Playback skips 5 minutes forward whenever you press the Cursor button.
• Playback skips 5 minutes back whenever you press the Cursor button.
Press the AUDIO button.
• If there are multiple audio languages on a disc, you can toggle between them.
• Each time you press the button, your selection will toggle between AUDIO (1/N, 2/N ...) and .
※Note: is displayed when there is only one supported language in the disc.
Press the SUBTITLE button.
• Each time you press the button, your selection will toggle between SUBTITLE (1/N, 2/N ...) and SUBTITLE OFF.
• If the disc has only one subtitle file, it will be played automatically.
• See number 2 (Caption Function) on the next page for more details concerning Subtitle usage with DivX discs.
If the Disc has more than One Subtitle File
If the disc has more than one subtitle file, the default subtitle may not match the movie and you will have to select your subtitle language as follows:
1. In Stop mode, press the Cursor ▲,▼ button, select the desired subtitle ( ) from the TV screen, and then press the ENTER button.
2. When you select the desired DivX file from the TV screen, the movie will be played normally.
DivX(Digital internet video eXpress)
DivX is a video file format developed by Microsoft and is based on MPEG4 compression technology to provide audio and video data over the Internet in real-time. MPEG4 is used for video encoding and MP3 for audio encoding so that the users can watch a movie at near DVD-quality video and audio.
1. Supported Formats
This product only supports the following media formats. If both video and audio formats are not supported, you may experience problems such as broken images or no sound.
Supported Video Formats
Supported Audio Formats
• DivX files, including audio and video files, created in the DTS format can only support up to 6Mbps.
• Aspect Ratio: Although the default DivX resolution is 640x480pixels, this product supports up to 800x600 pixels. TV screen resolutions higher than 800 will not be supported.
• When you play a disc whose sampling frequency is higher than 48khz or 320kbps, you may experience shaking on the screen during playback.
2. Caption Function
• You must have some experience with video extraction and editing in order to use this feature properly.
use the caption function, save the caption file (*.smi) in the same file
name as that of the DivX media file (*.avi) within the same folder.
Example. Root Samsung_007CD1.avi
• Up to 60 alphanumeric characters for the file name.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
Nigeria 0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Angola 917 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area