How do I set the Remote Control of my home cinema system?
How do I set the Remote Control of my home cinema system ?
Setting the Remote Control
You can control certain functions of your TV with this remote control.
When operating a TV with the remote control
1. Press the TV button to set the remote to TV mode.
2. Press the POWER button to turn on the TV.
3. While holding down the POWER button, enter the code corresponding to your brand of TV.
• If there is more than one code listed for your TV in the table, enter one at a time to determine which code works.
<Example : For a Samsung TV>
While holding down the POWER button, use the number buttons to enter 00, 15, 16, 17 or 40.
4. If the TV turns off, the setting is complete.
• You can use the TV POWER, VOLUME, CHANNEL, and Numeric buttons (0~9).
• The remote control may not work on some brands of TV's. Also, some operations may not be possible depending on your brand of TV.
• If you do not set the remote control with the code for your brand of TV, the remote control will work on a Samsung TV by default.
Operation Range of the Remote Control
The remote control can be used up to approximately 23 feet(7 meters) in a straight line.It can also be operated at a horizontal angle of up to 30° from the remote control sensor.
The remote control may not work on some brands of TV's. Also, some operations may not be possible depending on your brand of TV. Hence, Please refer to the “TV Brand Code List” in your User Manual. If you don’t have it, please download it on Samsung website.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.