SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS (UK) LIMITED
2021 Neo QLED and Lifestyle TV Promotion
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2021 Neo QLED and Lifestyle TV Promotion
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion at either https://www.samsung.com/uk/offer/2021-neo-qled-tv-cashback-deal/ (UK) https://www.samsung.com/ie/offer/2021-neo-qled-tv-cashback-deal/ (ROI) form part of the Terms and Conditions.
1. The Promoter is Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited, Samsung House, 1000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0PS (the “Promoter”).
2. The Promotion will commence at 00:01 (GMT) on the 3rd March 2021 and close at 23:59 (BST) on the 4th May 2021 (the “Promotion Period”).
3. To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be a resident (aged 18+) of either the United Kingdom, Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Republic of Ireland (“Participant”).
4. Employees or agents of the Promoter that are involved in the operation of this Promotion or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion are not eligible to enter.
5. The promotion is only available to consumers (e.g. not to any business or reseller).
retailers, distributors, resellers and any person who purchases a Promotion Product (defined below) for resale or otherwise not as the user of the Promotion Product, may not participate in this Promotion and is specifically excluded as a Participant.
6. Samsung is offering a Promotion (the “Promotion”) whereby Participants will be eligible to claim a corresponding reward as shown at Table 1 below (the “Reward”) by redemption when they purchase a qualifying new (i.e. not second hand, refurbished or ex-display) Samsung Neo QLED TV or a selected Samsung Frame or Serif TV (each a “Participating Product”) from a retailer listed HERE (each a “Promotion Retailer”), within the Promotion Period subject to full compliance with these Promotion Terms and Conditions (“Promotion Terms”). Full details of the Promotion Products and the corresponding Rewards are set out in Table 1 below.
7. Purchases from auction websites (e.g. eBay) or from third party sellers on online retailers’ websites (e.g. Amazon Marketplace) and non-Samsung approved resellers (non-direct accounts) are specifically excluded from this Promotion.
8. After purchasing a Promotion Product from a Participating Retailer during the Promotion Period, Participants must visit https://samsungpromotions.claims/neoqledtv, complete the claim form with their name, contact information, address and any other requested information and submit it together with a scanned copy of their proof purchase (a “Claim”).
9. Claims may only be submitted within zero (0) to sixty (60) days of the Participant purchasing the relevant Promotion Product (the “Claim Period”), meaning the final Claim date for Promotion Products purchased on the 4th May 2021 is no later than 23:59 (BST) on the 2nd July 2021. Claims received after the close of the Claim Period will not be eligible for a Reward. For the avoidance of doubt, the date of purchase shall count as day one (1).
10. In the event of late delivery of the Participant’s Promotion Product, they will be able to register and save their information in the Claim form during the Claim Period and return to complete and submit their Claim within zero (0) to thirty (30) days of delivery.
11. Participants are entitled to a maximum of one (1) Reward per Promotion Product purchased and subsequent valid Claim made, up to a maximum of two (2) Rewards in total.
12. Participants will be sent an email to confirm their Claim has been received by the Promoter instantly upon entry of a Claim. Providing that the Claim is found to be valid in accordance with these Promotion Terms, Participants will be sent an email within seven (7) days to confirm whether their Claim has been successful and validated (“Claim Validation”).
13. If an email acknowledgement has not been received, it is the Participant’s responsibility to contact the Promoter’s customer service team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 03300540182 (UK) or 012232566 (ROI) within seven (7) days of a Claim being submitted.
14. If a Claim is deemed to have been submitted incorrectly, the Participant will be notified via email and SMS and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within seven (7) days. If no response is received within seven (7) days of the email and SMS, then the Claim shall be marked as invalid and the Participant will no longer be eligible to receive the Reward.
15. Claims that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of Claims.
16. The Reward will be sent via bank transfer within thirty (30) days of Claim Validation to the bank account provided by the Participant during the Claim process.
17. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Claims which it considers do not comply with these Promotion Terms.
18. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid Claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age and other relevant details of a Participant.
19. If a Participant returns or cancels the delivery of a Promotion Product before submitting a Claim, the Participant must not make a Claim. If a Participant returns or cancels the delivery of a Promotion Product after submitting a Claim, the Claim will be invalid and the Participant must cancel the Claim immediately by calling 03300540182 (UK) or 012232566 (ROI). The Promoter reserves the right to check with Participating Retailers whether a Promotion Product has been returned or the order cancelled and by submitting a Claim the Participant provides consent to the Promoter to do so.
Privacy and Data Protection
21. Other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions, the details and information provided by the Participant when entering the Promotion or claiming the Reward will not be used for any other purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
22. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
23. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
24. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or Claims; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
25. Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs or expenses which are not stated in these Promotion Terms as being included.
26. By participating in this Promotion, you agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Reward. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to liability arising from fraud (including fraudulent misrepresentation), death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter’s negligence.
27. The Promotion is governed by the law of England and Wales.