11. Upon taking delivery of the Promotion Product, Participants must visit https://20203.samsungpromotions.claims/T7offer (the “Website”), complete the presented claim form and provide the requested information (including (but not limited to) the serial number of the purchased Promotion Product in order to make an application for their Reward under the Promotion (a “Claim”).
12. Claims must be submitted within thirty (30) days of the date of purchase of the Promotion Product (the “Claim Period”), meaning that the final date to submit a Claim against a Promotion Product purchased on the 3rd November 2020 is by 23:59 (GMT) on 2nd December 2020. For the avoidance of doubt, the date of purchase as shown on the relevant proof of purchase shall be considered day one (1). Claims received outside the Claim Period will be marked as invalid and will not be accepted.
13. Participants will be sent an email to confirm their Claim has been received by the Promoter instantly upon completed entry of a Claim. Please note that processing of Claims received may take up to seven (7) days from the date of receipt of the Claim and Participants will be sent an email to confirm whether their Claim has been successful and validated (“Claim Validation”).
14. If an email acknowledgement has not been received, it is the Participant’s responsibility to contact the Promoter’s customer service team by email at T7offer@samsungpromotions.claims or by phone at 0333 015 4900 (UK), 01 960 5003 (Ireland) within seven (7) days of a Claim being submitted.
15. If a Claim is deemed to have been submitted incorrectly, the Participant will be notified via email and SMS and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within seven (7) days. If no response is received within seven (7) days of the email and SMS, then the Claim shall be marked as invalid and the Participant will no longer be eligible to receive the Reward.
16. Subject to making a valid Claim in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, the Reward will be delivered via recorded delivery within forty-five (45) days of the Claim being validated to the United Kingdom, Channel Island, Isle of Man Republic of Ireland postal address provided in the Claim.
17. Claims that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of Claims.
18. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify Claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
19. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid Claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age and other relevant details of a Participant. This process may involve the Promoter sharing information with third parties.
20. If a Participant returns the Promotion Product, the Participant must not make a Claim. If a Participant returns or cancels the delivery of a Promotion Product after submitting a Claim, the Claim will be invalidated, and the Participant must cancel the Claim immediately by calling the relevant contact number in Condition 14. The Promoter reserves the right to check with the Participating Retailer whether a Promotion Product has been returned or delivery cancelled and by submitting a Claim the Participant provides consent to the Promoter to do so. Where the Reward has already been sent then the Promoter shall seek to recover the Reward from the Participant which where necessary may involve legal action being carried out against the Participant.