How to troubleshoot when the Samsung phone display is unexpectedly grayscale
- This feature operates according to a schedule and is automatically deactivated after a scheduled time.
- Bedtime mode may not be supported depending on the device, and the menu name may be Wind Down.
Step 1. Tap the Dark mode settings in Display menu.
Step 2. Tap the switch next to Turn on as scheduled. Choose Sunset to sunrise to schedule Dark mode to turn on between sunset and sunrise. In this case, Location needs to be turned on.
Step 3. You can also choose Custom schedule to set your own schedule for Dark mode.
Step 4. Tap Start time, select your desired time, and then tap Done. Next, tap End time, select a time, and then tap Done.
- Dark mode may not work if you're using a downloaded theme, a high contrast font, or certain third-party apps.
- Depending on the model and version, Dark mode may be called Night mode.
- The Dark theme may not be applied in some apps.
Step 1. Launch the Settings app, and then select Accessibility.
Step 2. Select Visibility enhancements.
Step 3. Select Color adjustment.
Step 4. Tap the switch to turn off Color adjustment.
Step 1. Launch the Settings app, and then select Battery and device care.
Step 2. Tap Battery.
Step 3. Tap Power saving mode.
Step 4. Tap the switch at the top of the screen to deactivate Power saving mode.
Note: Device screenshots and menu may vary depending on the device model and software version.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.