Solutions & Tips
- How to use Which smartphones are compatible with the Samsung Gear Live? Read More
- How to use Where is the power button, charging port, sensors and microphone on my Samsung Gear Live? Read More
- How to use How large is the Samsung Gear Live screen? Read More
- How to use Is the Samsung Gear Live water- and dust-resistant? Read More
- Application Why is the floor climb count on my Gear Fit2 sometimes wrong? Read More
Manual, download, specsSM-R382 (SM-R382)
Other software tools and services
Easily transfer data from your old phone to your new Galaxy smartphone
Doorstep mobile screen repairs in the Hampshire area*
We’ll come to you and repair your phone screen on-site, within an hour * SO/ PO postcodes, excluding the Isle of Wight
Track My Repair
Follow your phone through the Samsung repair process
Welcome to the World of Samsung Apps
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us, 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
We are here to chat, 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Monday-Friday: 8am to 8pm
Saturday: 9am to 6pm
SmartThings Monday to Friday : 9am-5:30pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
For new and existing orders
Login to get an update on your Samsung Shop order
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensor and Outlets
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
For new and existing orders.
Monday to Friday : 9am-6pm
Calls to 0330 numbers cost no more than calls to geographic numbers (01 or 02).
Calls from landlines and mobiles are included in free call packages.
Call charges are subject to change and this information is provided as a reference only.
Calls maybe recorded for training and quality purposes.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website.