Charging a Battery
Your device is powered by a rechargeable Li-ion battery. The travel charger used to charge the battery is included with your device. Use only Samsung-approved batteries and chargers.
Although you can use the phone while the battery is charging, doing so will require additional charging time.
Installing the Battery
Make sure the battery is properly installed before turning on the phone.
- Remove the back cover by inserting a fingernail or pointed object into the slot on the top of your device (1). Lift the cover up (2) and away from the device.
- Insert the battery into the opening on the back of the device, making sure the contacts align (1). Gently press down to secure the battery (2).
- Replace the back cover onto the back of the device (1) and press down along the edge of the cover to ensure all of the clips have locked in place (2).
- Plug the USB connector into the charger/accessory jack on the bottom of your device.
- Plug the AC adapter into an electrical outlet. Fully charging a battery may take up to four hours.
Thank you for your feedback!