Pair With a Bluetooth Device
- Place the Bluetooth device in discoverable mode
- While in standby mode, press the left soft key for Menu
- Select Tools (8)
- Select Bluetooth (1)
- Select Registered List (1)
- Press OK to Add New Device
- Press the left soft key for Yes to turn Bluetooth On
- Press the OK key on the “Place device you are connecting to in discoverable mode” prompt to search for devices
- Highlight the desired Bluetooth Device, using the navigation keys, and press the OK key to Pair the devices
- Enter Passkey "0000" and press OK key, the handset will display a brief message stating pairing followed by connecting
- Press the left soft key for Yes to Connect the devices
Thank you for your feedback!
© 2015 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. SAMSUNG is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All other brands, products and services, and their respective trademarks, names and logos, are the property of their respective owners. The above content is provided for entertainment and information purposes only. Consult user manual for more complete information. All information included herein is subject to change without notice. Samsung is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, arising from or related to use or reliance of the content herein.