Install microSIM™ Card
Make sure the battery is properly installed before switching on the phone.
- Remove the back cover by inserting a fingernail or pointed object into the slot on the side of your phone (1).
- Lift the cover up (2) and away from the phone (3).
- Insert the microSIM™ card into the microSIM card socket as shown. Make sure the gold contacts are down and the angled corner is positioned as shown.
- Insert the battery into the battery compartment, aligning the gold contacts as shown (1). Gently press down to secure the battery (2).
- Replace the back cover by aligning it with the slots on the bottom of the phone as shown. Press the cover down into place.
- Press down firmly along the cover's edges to ensure that the cover is flush with the phone. You should hear a light click as the cover locks into place.
Thank you for your feedback!