The Music application can organize and play music files (.mp3) stored on your memory card. To play a music file, from the standby screen, touch Menu > Music player.
Touch one of the following folders:
- All music: Lists songs in alphabetical order.
- Artists: Groups all songs and albums under their contributing artist.
- Albums: Lists all the albums in your collection.
- Genres: Groups all songs by music genre.
- Playlists: Your created playlists and some default playlists are listed.
To play a song, touch a song in your library to listen to it. The Now playing screen opens.
To continue playing music while accessing other device functions, touch Settings > Background playing and touch On.
Thank you for your feedback!