SAMSUNG assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable, in connection with whether any such products or services will be appropriate, functional or supported for the SAMSUNG products or services available in your country.
- Change the sense of rotation for MF Ring. (Opposite position)
- Reduce the Current consumption when lens operated.
- Improved infinity AF (Auto Focus) accuracy at fireworks mode.[How to check the Lens firmware version] Please select the menu in the following order. Menu -> Setup -> Device information[How to update the Lens firmware] 1) Download the lens firmware file into the root directory of the SD memory card.
- When you upgrade the lens firmware, the lens which you upgrade must be attached on the camera.
- If you can not attach the lens to the camera, you can not not upgrade it.
- The file name of lens firmware is ''lens.bin''
- If there is a difference between attached lens and lens firmware file, you can find the ''File Error'' message.2) Insert the SD card on which the lens firmware file is to be saved and then turn on the camera.3) Please select the menu in the following order. Menu -> Setup -> Device Information -> Firmware Update -> Lens Firmware -> ''Yes''
Description [Caution] During upgrading firmware, a camera turns itself on and off 3 times.Do not cut off the power and Do not remove battery before complete message.[v1.12]*You can fix Card Error issue after upgrading v1.121. Improved SD card compatibility2. Improved connection speed of android smart phone (Please use latest version of Upgrade Smart Camera App)3. Improved Movie recording(Framing Mode ON)
Improved 60mm,85mm lens full time manual focus performance
Improved pattern noise of Waterfall mode
Improved others bugs[v1.11]1. You can change ISO using CMD dial in P/A/S/M mode2. Improved image quality3. Recording movie display CAF when you enable MF using 60mm,85mm lens4. Improved date information when you open a movie file using Lightroom5. Improved LCD review6. Improved other bugs[v1.10] 1. Add new SNS(Russia: Odnoklassniki)2. Enable Lens firmware download using i-Launcher (Please update the newest i-Launcher version: 188.8.131.52)3. Improved Guide display during firmware updating4. Image Single Play: Add double-tap-zoom function5. Enable the lowest shutter speed setting function(P or A mode, ISO Auto)6. Add new Display-type (there are no MENU button and no FN button)