Lens Upgrade File
This is the latest LENS firmware package.To maximize improved firmware performance, body firmware should be the latest version.
- 18-55mm-III (v1.11)
- Improved OIS performance
- Improved the DMF sense of rotation for MF ring
- Add new function for NX30 - Enable 3 steps control of DMF sensitivity
- 18-55mm-I (v1.20), 18-55mm-II_iFn (v1.10), 20-50mm-I (v1.10), 20-50mm-II (v1.00), 20mm (v1.10), 50-200mm-I (v1.20), 50-200mm-II_iFn (v1.10)
- Change the sense of rotation for MF Ring. (Opposite position)
- Reduce the Current consumption when lens operated.
- Improved infinity AF(Auto Focus) accuracy at fireworks mode.
- 18-200mm (v1.10)
- Improved NX200 movie mode aperture noise
- Improved OIS current and noise
- 30mm (v1.22)
- Intermittent failure of DMF that occurs when user press half shutter is fixed.
- Accuracy of auto focus has been improved.
- 85mm (v1.10)
- Back focusing problem of small aperture is fixed.[How to check the Lens firmware version] Please select the menu in the following order. Menu -> Setup -> Device information[How to update the Lens firmware]1) Download the lens firmware file into the root directory of the SD memory card.
- When you upgrade the lens firmware, the lens which you upgrade must be attached on the camera.
- If you can not attach the lens to the camera, you can not not upgrade it.
- The file name of lens firmware is ''lens.bin''
- If there is a difference between attached lens and lens firmware file, you can find the ''File Error'' message.2) Insert the SD card on which the lens firmware file is to be saved and then turn on the camera.3) Please select the menu in the following order. Menu -> Setup -> Device Information -> Firmware Update -> Lens Firmware -> ''Yes''
||Jun 29, 2014
- Title - NX2000 firmware v1.17
- Carrier or Corporate Customer - Open market
- Description [Caution] During upgrading firmware, a camera turns itself on and off 3 times.Do not cut off the power and Do not remove battery before complete message.[v1.17]1.Improved 16-50mm-PWZ 16mm position movie recording intermittent line noise2.Revision Open Source Licenses[v1.16]1.Fixed movie playback bug: remain left-record after recording left, right microphone separately[v1.15]1.Add Wi-Fi Privacy Lock function2.Revision Open Source Licenses[v1.14]1.Adding Shunt down Action option of Sensor Cleaning 2.Adding DMF Responsiveness option (support lens 18-55mm-III, 16-50mm)3.16-50mm S and Power zoom lens compatability
- Improved AF performance and color shading
- Power zoom lens, zoom speed changing option
- Power zoom lens, movie recording touch-zoom function option
- Power zoom lens, display focal-length option
- Improved other bugs[v1.13]1. Fixed vertical noise on the left side after upgrade v1.122. Improved 16-50mm power zoom lens color shading[v1.12]1. Improved SD card compatibility(You can fix Card Error issue)2. Improved connection speed of android smart phone (Please use latest version of Upgrade Smart Camera App)3. Improved Movie recording(Framing Mode ON)4. Improved 60mm,85mm lens full time manual focus performance
- Improved pattern noise of Waterfall mode
- Improved others bugs[v1.11]1. You can change ISO using CMD dial in P/A/S/M mode2. Improved Image quality3. Recording movie display CAF when you enable MF using 60mm,85mm lens4. Improved date information when you open a movie file using Lightroom5. Improved LCD review6. Improved other bugs[v1.10] 1. Add new SNS(Russia: Odnoklassniki)2. Enable Lens firmware download using i-Launcher
||Aug 10, 2014
||Jun 26, 2014