SAMSUNG assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable, in connection with whether any such products or services will be appropriate, functional or supported for the SAMSUNG products or services available in your country.
Description [Caution] During upgrading firmware, a camera turns itself on and off 3 times.Do not cut off the power and Do not remove battery before complete message.[v1.41]1.Add Wi-Fi Privacy Lock function2.Revision Open Source Licenses[v1.40]1.Adding Shunt down Action option of Sensor Cleaning 2.Adding DMF Responsiveness option (support lens 18-55mm-III, 16-50mm)3.16-50mm S and Power zoom lens compatability
- Improved AF performance and color shading
- Power zoom lens, zoom speed changing option
- Power zoom lens, movie recording touch-zoom function option
- Power zoom lens, display focal-length option[v1.34]1.Fixed vertical noise on the left side after upgrade v1.33[v1.33]1.Remote ViewFinder - add touch AF function2.Remote ViewFinder - add streaming quality option3.Improved connection speed of android smart phone (Please use latest version of Upgrade Smart Camera App)4.Improved Movie recording(Framing Mode ON)5.Improved 60mm,85mm lens full time manual focus performance[v1.32]1.Improved image quality2.Improved LCD review3.Reboot NX300 - Do not reset value of Slide show options[v1.31]1.Improved recognition issue of 18-55mm lens re-mount many times under power on condition2.Improved application issue of Playback-Editing photos-color temperature -1000K3.Improved Movie Header Information error4.Improved reset F number after execution power save and power on
- Change the sense of rotation for MF Ring. (Opposite position)
- Reduce the Current consumption when lens operated.
- Improved infinity AF(Auto Focus) accuracy at fireworks mode.
- Improved NX200 movie mode aperture noise
- Improved OIS current and noise
- Intermittent failure of DMF that occurs when user press half shutter is fixed.
- Accuracy of auto focus has been improved.
- Back focusing problem of small aperture is fixed.[How to check the Lens firmware version] Please select the menu in the following order. Menu -> Setup -> Device information[How to update the Lens firmware]1) Download the lens firmware file into the root directory of the SD memory card.
- When you upgrade the lens firmware, the lens which you upgrade must be attached on the camera.
- If you can not attach the lens to the camera, you can not not upgrade it.
- The file name of lens firmware is ''lens.bin''
- If there is a difference between attached lens and lens firmware file, you can find the ''File Error'' message.2) Insert the SD card on which the lens firmware file is to be saved and then turn on the camera.3) Please select the menu in the following order. Menu -> Setup -> Device Information -> Firmware Update -> Lens Firmware -> ''Yes''